1925 Reeves Road , Plainfield, IN 46168
Reviews of Cumberland Trace
Learn More About Cumberland Trace
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Cumberland Trace
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Cumberland Trace
State License #: 150001031
Trips & Outings
Help with Activities of Daily Living
Transportation to Appointments
Tour Cumberland Trace
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Cumberland Trace .
Description of Cumberland Trace
Cumberland Trace provides just the right amount of assisted living support. We work closely with each resident, their family and physicians to design a personalized care plan tailored to individual needs and desires. Our comprehensive continuum of care is also available, if ever needed, including a full range of rehabilitative therapies, skilled nursing care and specialized memory care. For you or your loved one, it’s the perfect environment to foster living life fully with the right amount of assistance for now – and for the future if needs should change.
Our apartment homes include one bedroom/one bath and two bedroom/two bath styles, with a spacious living area; kitchen with sink, refrigerator, microwave oven and dining space; laundry; and generous closets. Included with your choice of apartment home are all maintenance services, housekeeping and linen laundry, as well as three meals served daily in The Bistro restaurant. Residents – and family members who wish to join them – are free to enjoy a whole host of community amenities, including inviting gathering spaces that encourage people to socialize, exercise, learn and grow. Our assisted living staff plans enjoyable, educational activities and outings for residents and family members while keeping in mind each person’s unique needs.
Contributing to a serene, home-like atmosphere, our state-of-the-art silent call system alerts staff pagers so that overhead paging is eliminated. Cumberland Trace’s dedicated assisted living staff is available around-the-clock to ensure safety and care for each resident when needed. Their unwavering commitment to delivering personalized assistance frees residents to focus on leading full and complete lives.
Dining at The Bistro
At The Bistro, residents select from a frequently changing menu, daily specials, salad bar and dessert cart. With so many delicious options to choose from and the assistance of friendly wait staff, dining at The Bistro is as much about the experience as about health and nutrition.
Assisted Living Amenities and Services
- The Bistro restaurant-style dining
- The Colonnade private dining room
- Civic Hall community center
- Prewitt Theatre
- The Fitness Connection
- Clark’s Creek Library
- Beauty salon/barber
- Welcoming lounges and living rooms
- Inviting outdoor courtyards
- Modern, fully equipped therapy gym
- WiFi throughout the community
- One bedroom/one bath or two bedroom/two bath styles
- Kitchen with sink, refrigerator, microwave oven and dining space
- Washer and dryer in every apartment
- Generous closets
- Bath(s) with walk-in shower and grab bars
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Smoke detectors, sprinklers and fire alarm
Services Included in Base Monthly Fee:
- Private apartment rental
- Three restaurant-style meals served daily in The Bistro
- Weekly housekeeping
- Weekly linen laundry service
- Maintenance of apartments, community and grounds
- All utilities, including telephone and basic cable TV
- WiFi Internet in apartments and throughout community
- 24-hour emergency call service including pendants and 2-way voice communication system
- Scheduled transportation for outings and medical appointments
- Social, cultural and educational activities
- Licensed nurse staffing 24 hours a day
- Individual care assessment and development of personalized care plan
Available for an additional fee:
- Guest meals
- Beauty salon or barber services
- Personal laundry service
- Unscheduled transportation
- Individualized personal requests
- Additional care services by professional staff, such as assistance with personal and medical needs
Cumberland Trace offers our memory-impaired residents outstanding memory care support in a specially designed care center. Our compassionate staff is uniquely experienced and skilled at caring for people at early, intermediate, and advanced stages of memory impairment, Alzheimer’s disease, or other dementia.
Safety, stability and comfort in the memory care living environment are critical to providing quality care. Private and semi-private companion suites include a bath with walk-in shower. Activity areas and a family-style dining room are decorated in soothing colors and filled with soft, familiar music. Our state-of-the-art silent call system uses pager alerts and no agitating overhead paging. An enclosed, secure courtyard ensures residents can enjoy the outdoors in a safe, yet stimulating environment that optimizes independence and well-being.
Thank you for your interest at Cumberland Trace. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Cumberland Trace