Crown Senior Living Indianapolis
7950 N. Shadeland Drive , Indianapolis, IN 46250
Reviews of Crown Senior Living Indianapolis
Learn More About Crown Senior Living Indianapolis
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Crown Senior Living Indianapolis
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Crown Senior Living Indianapolis
Small pets allowed
Tour Crown Senior Living Indianapolis
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Crown Senior Living Indianapolis.
Description of Crown Senior Living Indianapolis
Crown Senior Living of Indianapolis is an 84 apartment licensed Assisted Living community that also hosts a secured Memory Care neighborhood for those with a diagnosis of Alzheimer’s or some form of dementia.
We provide the ideal solution for seniors who value their independence but may require some assistance with activities of daily living. A Wellness Strategy focused on individual needs and partnerships with clinical specialists provide our residents the opportunity to have a fulfilled life that encourages enrichment of mind, body and spirit.
With an established working relationship with the Community Network of healthcare services including Community North Hospital, Community Heart Hospital and their full spectrum of services, we are confident Crown Senior Living of Indianapolis will not only meet, but exceed the care needs of our residents and make available to their families a vast array of resources.
AMENITIES & SERVICES
- Three delicious, nutritious meals prepared by our Culinary Chef
- Fine dining served in the Windsor Restaurant
- Casual dining available in the Tudor’s Bistro & lounge area
- State-of-the-art security & fire safety systems
- Onsite clinic for Physician visits
- 24 hour care staff onsite
- 24 hour licensed care staff on Memory Care
- Concierge services
- Evidence Based Wellness Programs overseen by a Registered Nurse/Wellness Coordinator
- A secured Memory Care neighborhood (Serenity) with special programming
- Complementary Wi-Fi
- In house TV channel and network
- Community bus available for transportation and resident activity outings
- Private Dining Room
- Beauty Salon
- Theatre & Multi-Purpose Room
- Activity Room
- Library & Computer Room
- Therapy & Exercise Room
- Beautiful spacious courtyards
- Multiple lounge areas
Thank you for you interest at Crown Senior Living of Indianapolis. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Crown Senior Living Indianapolis