Crestwood Village East
1123 N. Edmondson Avenue , Indianapolis, IN 46219
Reviews of Crestwood Village East
Oct 11, 2017 | Reviewed by Resident
I Am/Was A Resident Of This Facility
Facility in poor shape. Old rusted appliances. Rodent & mold issues. Carpet in apartments old & dirty. Windows are filthy. Activities planned & residents are encouraged to participate, then cancelled at the last minute because no transportation available. Marketing materials misleading. Handicap accessibility very limited, dangerous. Highly doubt facility would pass real inspection. Company nickel & dimes residents to death. Would never recommend, very sad.
Was this helpful?
Jan 8, 2014 | Reviewed by Karen
I Am A Friend Or Relative Of A Current/Past Resident
My mother and stepdad have lived here for 4 years. The staff is excellent and very friendly. They really care about the people who live there. The apartments are a nice size and the facility is kept very clean. I would highly recommend this facility.
Was this helpful?
2 Reviews & Ratings From Around the Web
Costs for Crestwood Village East
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Tour Crestwood Village East
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Crestwood Village East.
Description of Crestwood Village East
Crestwood East offers exceptional assisted living options. Our east campus is conveniently located near the revitalized Irvington neighborhood, featuring locally owned restaurants, coffee shops and unique shopping opportunities.
Crestwood’s healthcrest℠ holistic program for wellness enrichment is infused throughout Crestwood East, and our Crestwood Connector electronic communication system makes it easy and fun for residents to stay informed and involved.
Assisted Living at Crestwood East is tailored to foster and maintain each resident’s well-being and independence.
With Crestwood’s exclusive healthcrest℠ Wellness Program at its center, assisted living services are designed to meet each individual’s specific needs and objectives. Our professional staff will assess the strengths, weaknesses, and goals of the resident to develop a strategy and approaches that will enable each resident to live life to the fullest.
And every Crestwood East assisted living resident has access to our Crestwood Connector communication system to keep residents informed and involved.
- No buy-in or endowment fees
- Monthly payment includes utilities, transportation, maintenance, and healthcrest℠ wellness enrichment program
- healthcrest℠ fitness centers, designed for senior users
- Award-winning 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Crestwood Connector electronic communication
- Full-service restaurant style dining room open seven days a week
- Private dining room and ballroom available for residents
- Full-service beauty and barber salon
- Professional landscaping and lawn-care
- Planned social activities, trips and events
- 24-hour care staff available
- 24-hour emergency response system available
- On-site Resident Service Coordinator
- Controlled-access buildings
- Convenient passenger elevator
- Indoor trash rooms
- Indoor resident mailboxes
- Resident laundry room located on the first floor
- Community gathering room, sunroom and a free library
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Crestwood Village East