White Oaks at McHenry
4609 W Crystal Lake Rd , Mchenry, IL 60050
Reviews of White Oaks at McHenry
Learn More About White Oaks at McHenry
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for White Oaks at McHenry
Memory Care Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Tour White Oaks at McHenry
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at White Oaks at McHenry.
Description of White Oaks at McHenry
Our program provides opportunities to maintain a sense of purpose and belonging throughout the different season of dementia. We focus on abilities rather than limitations because we understand that as we age, our heart's hopes and desires do not. We are continuously seeking innovation through a variety of philosophies to sustain the aspects of life that really matter.
- All staff receive 16 hours of Alzheimer's and Dementia training annually on related Alzheimer's and Dementia topics.
- R.N. supervision, support and guidance.
- Licensed nurse on duty 24 hours per day/7 days a week.
- Quarterly services plan meetings with family and involved staff.
- Primary nursing assessments providing consistent care.
- All staff involved in the care services and comfort of each individual.
- We choose partnerships with other professionals to ensure the person receives services tailored to the individual.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about White Oaks at McHenry