PA Peterson at the Citadel
1311 Parkview Avenue , Rockford, IL 61107
Reviews of PA Peterson at the Citadel
Learn More About PA Peterson at the Citadel
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for PA Peterson at the Citadel
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Independent Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Tour PA Peterson at the Citadel
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at PA Peterson at the Citadel.
Description of PA Peterson at the Citadel
PA Peterson at the Citadel is an Assisted Living Community that caters to those diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease or related dementia’s.
100% of the staff are specially trained to care for individuals with Alzheimer’s, Dementia and Memory Loss. Other features of PA Peterson at the Citadel is its homelike atmosphere and common spaces. There’s an abundance of walking paths inside the community, as well as outside the community within our enclosed courtyards. We are also staffed with licensed nursing staff 24 hours per day. We have an expertly qualified health care team with fully licensed staff including board certified nurses and compassionate service and caregivers.
We offer leading medical care/ best-credentialed professionals in the health care industry. You can trust that your loved one is safe and you can be confident they are in good hands.
You can rest assured that we have your family’s best interests in mind and we are here to help them to live a full healthy quality life. You can have peace of mind knowing all are safe and be confident that they are in great hands.
Our Key Offerings to Meet Your Needs
- 3 full meals plus snacks per day
- Weekly Housekeeping Service
- Safety (Surveillance Cameras Inside and Out)
- All Utilities paid except Telephone
- Basic Satellite Television
- Building and Grounds Maintenance
- Use of All Common Areas and Facilities available in the Central dining room
- Choice of Recreational, Social, and Educational Events
- Staff 24-Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
- Weekly Personal Laundry and Linen Service
- Individual Emergency Call Service
Features & Benefits
- Individual Central Heating & Cooling Systems
- Emergency Call Systems
- Fully Equipped Modern Electric Kitchen
- Complete Sprinkler System
- Large Bathrooms with Special Safety Features
- Spacious Closets
- Pre-Wired for Telephone
- Pre-Wired for Satellite Television
- Beauty and Barber Shop
- Unrestricted Use of All Common Areas
- Independence & Security
Thank you for your interest at PA Peterson at the Citadel. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about PA Peterson at the Citadel