Description of Monarch Senior Care
Help at Home So You Can Stay at Home.
Monarch Senior Care Caregivers are some of the best-trained, most thoroughly screened caregivers in the industry. Our caregivers are mature, thoughtful and caring individuals with a true love for the work. Here are just a few of the ways we think you'll find us different from our competition:
- Our initial training nearly doubles the state's requirement and continues throughout their career.
- All our Caregivers are our employees. That means we take care of taxes, Worker's Compensation, Insurance and so on. We take care of all this, so you can relax.
- We drug screen candidates before employment and employees are subject to random drug screening.
- All our employees are either CNAs, CSAs, CCAs or are in the process of attaining one of those certifications.
- You will have an opportunity to meet your Caregiver before the engagement begins.
- In a recent survey, 100% of our clients would recommend Monarch Senior Care to friends or family.
Monarch Senior Care is licensed by the Illinois Dept of Publice Health
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Patient Transfers, Family Communication, Communicating with Dementia Patients
|Caregivers employed, bonded and insured:
|Caregivers available 24 hours a day:
|Available to assisted living facility:
60001, 60010, 60012, 60013, 60014
60001, 60010, 60012, 60013, 60014, 60021, 60033, 60034, 60042, 60050, 60051, 60071, 60072, 60081, 60097, 60098, 60102, 60142, 60156, 60180, 61038