1996 Franciscan Way , West Chicago, IL 60185
Reviews of Franciscan Court
Learn More About Franciscan Court
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Franciscan Court
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Franciscan Court
Minimum Age: 65
State License #: 1346413879
Trips & Outings
Pet Policy: Small pets allowed
Help with Activities of Daily Living
Tour Franciscan Court
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Franciscan Court.
Description of Franciscan Court
Our facility is designed for those who wish to live independently but need some level of support to do so. We are committed to helping you maintain this lifestyle by providing assistance with all activities of daily living.
- A registered nurse or Certified Nursing Assistant is available 24 hours a day to provide continual health monitoring and to coordinate health care needs.
- Regularly scheduled primary care and specialty physicians provide exceptional on-site medical care.
- Full calendar of activities providing residents with many opportunities to socialize.
- Three delicious home cooked meals are served daily in our central dining room overlooking a beautiful courtyard with a cascading river and pond.
- Medication Reminders, Weekly Housekeeping, Bathing Assistance, Laundry service, and satellite TV included in the base price.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Franciscan Court