Bridgeway of Bensenville
303 E Washington Street , Bensenville, IL 60106
Reviews of Bridgeway of Bensenville
Learn More About Bridgeway of Bensenville
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Tour Bridgeway of Bensenville
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Bridgeway of Bensenville.
Description of Bridgeway of Bensenville
Located in Bensenville, Illinois, the Bridgeway of Bensenville is an Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care community set on a large, green landscape. We’re easy to get to from I-294 and I-290 and close to everything from ten White Pines Country Club and River Forest Golf Club to various shopping areas. As a spacious, large property, we offer our residents outstanding living accommodations in a peaceful, relaxing setting while giving each person the privacy and respect they deserve.
Independent Living provides the comforts of home and a social lifestyle of friendship, security, care-free community environment with an abundance of activities, fine dining, freedom of choosing a variety of beneficial financial arrangements suitable to individual needs, 10 different floor plans apartments with patio or balcony, inviting Common Areas, beautifully landscaped Courtyards, all interior and exterior maintenance, and many more amenities. The residents have priority access to additional services as their needs change.
Services & Amenities
- Regular social, recreational & spiritual activities
- Housekeeping services
- Maintenance-free living
- Transportation for activities
- Exercise & wellness programs
- Activity center & common areas
- Landscaped outdoor areas
- Fine dining with a variety of meal options
- Laundry service available
Bridgeway Assisted Living offers a Home Style environment for seniors who require support with their daily activities; nevertheless, they want to maintain a sense of independence and enjoy a Lifestyle that provides the following Amenities and Services:
- Three nutritious meals, breakfast, lunch, and dinner, prepared daily
- Snacking available upon request
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- Daily spiritual, social, intellectual and recreational activities
- Full apartments with kitchen, living room and spacious bedrooms
- 12 Hours a Day licensed nurse
- 24 Hours Resident Care Assistants
- Emergency Response program-24 Hour Security
- All utilities with the exception of Telephone Service
- Expanded Cable Television
- Medication reminders and Medication Management available
Bridgeway Senior Living and Bridgeway of Bensenville take pride in providing safe, carefully structured social environments designed to enable those with Alzheimers or other forms of memory loss to enjoy quality of life. Extensive care has been taken to design communities which minimize limitations that may affect residents and encourage a safe, comfortable and familiar haven. Our highly qualified staff is enthusiastic about enriching the lives of the residents by helping them maintain their lifestyles and enhancing their abilities. We work closely with the family to uncover special interests and hobbies that can be incorporated into each resident’s daily activity program. With personalized living spaces, personal care assistance and the many other services offered, we can ensure that our residents are safe and secure at “home”.
Thank you for your interest at Bridgeway of Bensenville. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Bridgeway of Bensenville