Bethesda Rehab & Senior Care
2833 N Nordica Ave , Chicago, IL 60634
Reviews of Bethesda Rehab & Senior Care
Learn More About Bethesda Rehab & Senior Care
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Bethesda Rehab & Senior Care
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Tour Bethesda Rehab & Senior Care
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Bethesda Rehab & Senior Care.
Description of Bethesda Rehab & Senior Care
Residents of Bethesda's Long-Term Care program maintain their independence while benefiting from high-quality nursing care that is available when needed. These long-term care options offer the required assistance and supervision required for all activities of daily living.
Long-term care at Bethesda provides an energetic and vibrant community where residents have choices, feel affirmed, and are purposefully engaged in a meaningful life.
- Sheltered Care
- Our goal at Bethesda is for our sheltered care residents to be as independent as possible with our support.
Sheltered Care at Bethesda is ideal for someone who wants to live in a supportive senior community but does not need extensive medical help. Our sheltered care residents maintain their independence while benefiting from additional nursing care as needed.
We offer two levels of service, basic and enhanced, to cater to you or your loved one's needs and abilities. At this level of care, our focus is less on the medical treatment, and more on social and spiritual needs and assisting with activities of daily living (ADLs*).
Many of the residents at Bethesda Rehab & Senior Care do not require the extent of care that our Skilled Nursing Program provides. Our Intermediate Care level is ideal for residents who require moderate to extensive assistance with activities of daily living, or ADLs*. These activities may include bathing, eating dressing, and toileting. All care is provided under the supervision of licensed nursing personnel.
All of our long-term care residents enjoy:
- 3 nutritious, home-cooked meals per day
- On-site full service beauty salon and barber shop
- On-site gift shop
- Garden terrace & patio area
- A full activities program including recreational activities, social events & entertainment
- Spiritual & pastoral care as well as weekly religious services
Lounge areas for visits:
- Weekly art classes & music therapy
- Snoezelen Sensory Center
- Personal laundry, housekeeping, & flat linen service
- Free universal wireless internet, cable TV, & computer access
- It's Never 2 Late Technologies & Skype access
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Bethesda Rehab & Senior Care