Alden Gardens of Waterford
1955 Randi Drive , Aurora, IL 60504
Reviews of Alden Gardens of Waterford
Learn More About Alden Gardens of Waterford
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Alden Gardens of Waterford
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Description of Alden Gardens of Waterford
Hospice services are available through Family Centered Hospice should individuals need this level of care. Hospice is a special concept of care for patients with a life-limiting illness that strives to improve residents' quality of life and allows them to live their final days with hope and dignity, surrounded by their loved ones.
Hospice services include:
- Routine part-time care provided by the hospice team and coordinated with the resident, their physician and family members
- Specialized medical equipment, supplies, drugs and tests necessary to promote comfort
- Counseling, spiritual and bereavement support
- Acute inpatient care if necessary to relieve pain or other symptoms
- Respite care for family relief
- Continuous 24-hour care if necessary for symptoms such as acute pain or agitation
Hospice is not about giving up hope. With the assistance of hospice, hope is refocused from an emphasis on extending a person's life to a focus on a person's comfort, dignity and independence.
The specialized care offered by hospice extends to an individual's family and loved ones. Trained staff is available to assist with the emotional, social and spiritual aspects of illness. Hospice offers individualized bereavement and counseling services before and after a person's death.
The hospice team includes a hospice medical director, physical, occupational and speech therapy staff, medical social workers, clergy and other counselors, certified nursing assistants, skilled nursing staff and many others who work together with residents and their family members to provide end-of-life care in an environment of hope, compassion, comfort and dignity.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Alden Gardens of Waterford