491 Caswell Ave. W , Twin Falls, ID 83301
Reviews of Woodstone
Learn More About Woodstone
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Woodstone
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Independent Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Woodstone
Emergency Services: Less than 2 Miles
Shopping: Less than 1 Mile
Recreation: Less than 1 Mile
Full-Time Activity Director
Trips & Outings
On-Site Medical Visits: Speech Therapist,Occupational Therapist,Physical Therapist
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Woodstone.
Description of Woodstone
Welcome to Heritage & Woodstone Assisted Living
Heritage and Woodstone is where we emphasize the “living” in assisted living. We’re here for those who want full independence, without the worries of caring for their home, yard or bills. Perhaps you can no longer climb the stairs of your home, feel unsafe alone or need help with medication management. If you want all meals prepared, weekly housekeeping and linen done, and wish to retire to a place with multiple daily activities, then we are a perfect fit. Sometimes people believe that their loved one needs to be in a nursing home, when in reality they would thrive with us. Our nurse will do an assessment with you or your loved one to determine whether our services could benefit you.
Our Memory Care offers specialized services for those with dementia or Alzheimer’s needs. Our staff is well-trained and understands that everyone ages differently. We consider it a privilege to serve our memory care residents. They are treated with dignity and respect by our compassionate and loving staff.
We also offer short-term “respite” stays when caregiving families need a break or are out of town.
We pride ourselves on Living. At Heritage & Woodstone we know that aging isn’t the end of your story. It’s just another chapter of your book. You still want to celebrate those lifelong family traditions. Family members are always welcome at Heritage and Woodstone and are often invited.
- Easter egg hunt-. Involving local children
- Mother’s Day “Tea”
- Father’s day BBQ.
- Western Days parade
- Summertime picnics
- Christmas parties
- Thanksgiving Dinner
- We even celebrate Funny Hat day.
- We sponsor 2 pancake breakfasts, one honors the Boys and Girls Club. The other is held on Sept.11. We call it Hero’s Day. Honoring first responders and servicemen.
Daily or Weekly Activities
- Mystery Ride
- Musical Guests
- Spacious apartment floor plans to choose from
- Elegant dining room
- Free laundry facility for those who wish to do their own
- Pool table area
- Outside pet area for our resident pet owners
- Three delicious meals catered to your needs, approved by a licensed dietician
- Fruit and juices available twenty four hours a day
- Transportation throughout the week
- Housekeeping service
- Nurse on staff daily along with trained 24-hour caregivers
- Walking path around each community
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- Inner secured courtyards
- Raised garden beds for residents
- Lots of trees for shade cover
- Outside picnic areas
Living in Idaho provides an enriching life full of adventure, and this doesn’t stop at Heritage & Woodstone Assisted Living. We provide many lifestyle options for seniors, all with compassion, respect, and dignity. Please give us call to schedule a free tour.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Woodstone