Meadows Assisted Living Center
16 Airport Rd , Salmon, ID 83467
Reviews of Meadows Assisted Living Center
Learn More About Meadows Assisted Living Center
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Meadows Assisted Living Center
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Meadows Assisted Living Center
Minimum Age: 65
Pet Policy: ["Small pets allowed"]
Tour Meadows Assisted Living Center
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Meadows Assisted Living Center.
Description of Meadows Assisted Living Center
Meadows Assisted Living Center is located 4 miles south from the town of Salmon in a scenic area with breath taking views of the mountains and beautiful Salmon River. Amenities' in town include: Hospital, New Veteran's clinic, Shopping, Restaurants and more.
OUR PURPOSE is to provide a home-like atmosphere to care for persons who may be elderly and choose not to live alone, and for those with a disability that requires them to live in a supervised environment.
- We insure that the emotional and social needs of all residents are met through activities of their preference.
- We insure that the physical needs of all residents are met by accessing local Physicians, Dentists, Optometrists, Therapists, Pharmacists and other Professionals to provide for health care, medication management, and healthy, nutritionally well balance meals.
- We meet the spiritual needs of residents through local churches and clergy of the Resident's preference.
- We assist our residents to maintain their highest physical, emotional, and mental abilities, consistent with their medical and/or mental capabilities.
- We believe in and respect the Confidentiality and Rights of Residents.
Services we offer:
- We have trained staffs to care for your needs
- We assist you with bathing, dressing and grooming, if you need or want it
- Assistance with medications by certified medication assistants
- Monitor blood pressure and weight
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Comfortable and secure living in an attractive setting
- Activity and recreation programs of your choice
- Religious Services as available
- Occasional outings with other residents
- Large spacious rooms
- Transportation services
- Country drives
- Bingo and other games
- Comfortable living room, television and movies
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Meadows Assisted Living Center