Hillcrest Retirement & Assisted Living
1093 S Hilton Street , Boise, ID 83705
Reviews of Hillcrest Retirement & Assisted Living
Learn More About Hillcrest Retirement & Assisted Living
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Tour Hillcrest Retirement & Assisted Living
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Hillcrest Retirement & Assisted Living.
Description of Hillcrest Retirement & Assisted Living
Hillcrest provides the comfort of retired living with the security of assisted living. Hillcrest provides the comfort of retired living with the security of assisted living. Our friendly, well-trained caregiving staff is available 24 hours a day and is supported with 24/7/365 RN oversight. Our computer based resident monitoring system assists in tracking medication and assistive care needs for each resident. Safety and security come first with warm hearts and caring hands providing assistance 24/365.
As our residents' needs for assistance increase, Hillcrest is ready to provide the necessary care without making them leave their apartments. There is no need to move to a different wing of the building, nor is it necessary to move to a different location. Our caregivers come to our residents' apartments and provide the care in the comfort and privacy of their own apartment. Hillcrest also employs full-time maintenance personnel to keep the community and residents' apartments in top condition. A full-time bus driver is available to take residents to medical appointments, outings, and shopping. The Hillcrest Café provides three nutritious meals each day with snacks and a 24 hour beverage bar. Our residents can also enjoy the fireside room as they sip their coffee, read the morning newspaper, and feel the comforting warmth of the fireplace.
Our Community Offers:
- Full service beauty/barber shop is available.The Fireside Living Room-always welcoming friends and family to visit
- The Hillcrest Café Dining Room
- The Hillcrest Library
- Our private dining room is always available for our residents and guests
- The Upstairs Living Room offers chapel services or a place just to socialize
- The Balcony is our hub of fun-Wii Games, movies, parties, card games, exercise classes
- The Activity Room is perfect for art classes, workshops, cooking classes and projects
- The Puzzle Nook offers excellent lighting and room for all!
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Hillcrest Retirement & Assisted Living