431 Johnson Avenue , Orofino, ID 83544
Reviews of Brookside Landing
Learn More About Brookside Landing
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Brookside Landing
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Description of Brookside Landing
Designed for residents who have personal care needs and require limited assistance with daily living or medication management.
- Staff assistance available 24 hours a day.
- Full meal service included.
- Housekeeping services included.
- Personalized care program.
- Specially designed social and leisure activities and recreational programming.
- 14 apartments with kitchenettes
Brookside Landing's Assisted Living apartments aide with the Activities of Daily Living. Activities of Daily Living (ADL's) are defined as the performance of basic self care activities meeting an individual's needs to sustain him in a daily living environment, including but not limited to, bathing, washing, dressing, toileting, grooming, eating, communications, continence, mobility and associated tasks.
The resident requires room, board and supervision and may require one or more of the following:
- Moderate assistance with ADL's and non-medical personal assistance.
- Moderate assistance in an emergency but the resident is capable of self-preservation with assistance.
- Moderate assistance with medications.
- Moderate assistance with behavior management.
- One person or less transfer.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Brookside Landing