The Mann House Sandy Springs
5413 Northland Drive , Atlanta, GA 30342
Reviews of The Mann House Sandy Springs
Learn More About The Mann House Sandy Springs
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for The Mann House Sandy Springs
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Memory Care Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at The Mann House Sandy Springs
Minimum Age: 55
State License #: Lic 060-03-014-1
Help with Activities of Daily Living
Transportation to Appointments
Tour The Mann House Sandy Springs
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at The Mann House Sandy Springs.
Description of The Mann House Sandy Springs
The Mann House was founded in 1988 by Charles H. Mann III and is located in the Buckhead/Sandy Springs area of Atlanta. After his own father’s 17-year struggle with Alzheimer’s Disease, Mr. Mann was determined to bring the highest standards in healthcare, dementia, memory care and assisted-living to the Atlanta area.
- Healthcare Staff to Resident Ratio 1:3 -1:5.
- Superior to any other Assisted Living or Nursing Home.
- 28 continuous years of Alzheimer’s/Dementia/Memory care giving.
- Mann family developed, owned & operated.
- A tradition of outstanding chef prepared cuisine.
- State of Georgia licensed Assisted Living. Georgia Certified Medication Aides.
- Only licensed RNs & C.N.A’s on staff.
- Only 25 private suites and penthouse apartments in a comfortable, safe, traditional environment.
- Less than 5% annual staff turnover.
- Highest value available for your care investment dollars.
- Truly able to age-in-place at The Mann House without having to move to receive a higher care level elsewhere.
- All levels of acuity and need welcome at The Mann House.
At The Mann House, we don’t just care for seniors with Alzheimer’s/dementia Memory and Chronic health issues. We honor their life-long values in a small by design community environment where staff and residents live and work together like extended family..
We all go through difficult decisions in our lives. But if you’re dealing with serious health care issues for a family member you don’t have to go it alone. For many, the absolute best alternative to living at home is an assisted, fulfilling life at The Mann House. If you ask, we are honored to provide references from past and present family members.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about The Mann House Sandy Springs