The Cottages on Wesleyan
1633 Wesleyan Drive , Macon, GA 31210
Reviews of The Cottages on Wesleyan
Learn More About The Cottages on Wesleyan
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for The Cottages on Wesleyan
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Independent Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Tour The Cottages on Wesleyan
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at The Cottages on Wesleyan.
Description of The Cottages on Wesleyan
Developed in a peaceful, wooded setting, this retirement community offers both private cottages and assisted living.
The Cottages on Wesleyan is a unique senior living community offering independent living and assisted living options. Our private cottages have one or two bedroom floor plans and fully equipped kitchens, with all major appliances. Our friendly community fosters independent living in a beautifully landscaped surrounding, along with access to the Main Cottage dining and activities.
Our Main Cottage is situated in a peaceful, wooded setting and is perfect for those in need of a little extra help with daily activities, offering the ultimate in assisted living. The Cottages on Wesleyan also offers companion suites to ensure couples stay together even when the need for personal care arises.
The Cottages on Wesleyan is retirement living at its finest. We provide the quality of care you might expect from a family member. All of our services are designed to reflect your needs – we want to complement this vibrant, rewarding time of your life. Our compassionate professionals are sensitive to the unique needs of each resident.
- All Utilities, except for landlines are covered in our monthly costs, including landscaping, insides and outside maintenance, alarm systems and pest control.
- Nurse on staff
- Certified staff on duty 24/7
- Housekeeping & personal
- laundry service
- Assistance with ADLs
- Medication supervision/scheduling & follow-up with medical appointments
- In-house beauty salon/barber shop
- Exercise programs and equipment
- Managed activities, programs and social activities designed to meet the interests of residents.
- Three delicious, well-balanced meals served restaurant style
- Living room with fireplace
- Library with current resources
- Full-Size Appliances in appartments
- Pet-Friendly and can accept pets up to 20 pounds in size.
- Gated Community
- 1 Car Garages
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about The Cottages on Wesleyan