Parc at Duluth
3315 Peachtree Industrial Boulevard , Duluth, GA 30096
Reviews of Parc at Duluth
Aug 13, 2018 | Reviewed by JJ
I Am A Friend Or Relative Of A Current/Past Resident
I had a wonderful visit at Parc at Duluth. They were very friendly and showed us around the entire facility. They have a lot to offer. My in-laws are there right now. It's laid out like a high-end hotel with a theater, a pool, an exercise and game room, and areas where you can sit and talk with people. It's just a very open and friendly environment. We saw a one-bedroom studio, one-bedroom apartments, and they were very nice.
Was this helpful?
Nov 1, 2017 | Reviewed by Ken
I Visited This Facility
We liked the Parc at Duluth. The facility was spectacular, very beautiful, very high end, and very elegant, but extremely expensive. The staff was excellent. They had a full activity list.
Was this helpful?
Jul 17, 2017 | Reviewed by Michael
I Am/Was A Resident Of This Facility
Parc at Duluth has adequate staff to take care of our meals. The food here is good, and the location is very easy to get to. The grounds are well maintained, well groomed, and fertilized, and we're proud to live here. We have water aerobics, bridge, exercise, and multiple church services. We have game days. We have Thursday afternoon tea, and people come in and entertain us.
3 people found this helpful. Was this helpful?
17 Reviews & Ratings From Around the Web
Costs for Parc at Duluth
Independent Living Starting Cost per Month:
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Parc at Duluth
Resident Capacity: 50
Tour Parc at Duluth
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Parc at Duluth.
Description of Parc at Duluth
Thoughtfully designed and artfully appointed, Parc at Duluth offers the warmth and comforts of home, combined with the service and features of a resort hotel.
Parc at Duluth's exceptional community features include:
- Spacious studio, one-, and two-bedroom apartment homes
- Fully-appointed kitchens
- Washer/dryer in apartment
- Elegant, full-service restaurant dining
- Library/reading room with fireplace
- Theater-style media center
- Resident lounge and game room
- State-of-the-art fitness and aerobics center
- Covered heated lap pool
- Gated community with beautiful grounds
- 24-hour concierge service
- Regularly-scheduled events and entertainment
- Two full-time Club Directors
- Certified Wellness Director
- Health and wellness programs
- Individually-tailored fitness programs
- Daily continental breakfast and choice of lunch or dinner
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Complimentary scheduled transportation
- Modern business center
- Full-service beauty salon
- Private storage and garages available
- Emergency response system and daily check-in program
- Resident-friendly lease agreements
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Parc at Duluth