Omega Health Care of Georgia
27 Maple Ridge Drive, Suite A , Cartersville, GA 30121
Reviews of Omega Health Care of Georgia
Learn More About Omega Health Care of Georgia
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Omega Health Care of Georgia
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Description of Omega Health Care of Georgia
We believe that the hospice benefit is the most misunderstood benefit in health care today. The program is rarely used and generally started long after the benefits were available. Our approach has been to consult physicians and guide them in their knowledge of the program benefits.
- Hospice patients benefit through care designed to help them live life abundantly, comfortably and with dignity to its end.
- Hospice patients' families benefit through education and assistance in the care of their loved one in the form of training, direct care and relief for personal time.
- Physicians benefit by having another set of eyes and ears checking on their patients and through our following their patient's personal plan of care designed to help them reach their goals.
- Medicare benefits by delivering positive outcomes for their patients at the lowest possible expense through streamlined and focused individual care.
- In the early 2000's the hospice benefit was almost exclusively used for cancer patients in their last days. Today hospice care is authorized for many diagnoses. The guidelines require that the patient's physician and the hospice medical director certify that the patient is terminally ill and that the prognosis gives the patient 6 months or less in the normal course of their disease process.
Our team's purpose is to support the family as they care for their loved one.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Omega Health Care of Georgia