Coastal Senior Living
1020 McDowell Street , Saint Marys, GA 31558
Reviews of Coastal Senior Living
Learn More About Coastal Senior Living
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Coastal Senior Living
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Coastal Senior Living
Pet Policy: Small pets allowed
Help with Activities of Daily Living
Tour Coastal Senior Living
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Coastal Senior Living.
Description of Coastal Senior Living
Our personal care home consists of homes of 24 beds. We are smaller and more intimate than large congregate settings yet larger than the family model homes. These “mid-size” homes allow the best of both worlds. We are larger and, therefore, more handicapped accessible. We have more staff and more activity than in smaller settings. However, we are still small enough to be non-institutional in character having the feel of a “home” away from home. Residents genuinely become like family and most resident families participate fully in the life at the homes.
Senior living services include the following:
- Assistance with personal care home or host home placement appropriate to the needs and location of the individual.
- 24-hour supervision and management.
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, grooming, and toileting.
- Nutritious meals and snacks served daily.
- Assistance with medication management.
- Health monitored by a registered nurse.
- Housekeeping and laundry services.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Coastal Senior Living