557 Waterman Street SE , Marietta, GA 30060
Reviews of Azalea Manor
May 29, 2015 | Reviewed by Local Professional
I Visited This Community
I visited this facility and found some pros and cons. The pros are that the facility is very homelike from the outside and therefore tends to make people feel at home. It is near a major hospital in the area, therefore it is conveniently located. The cons are that some of the staff can come off as being a little ornery...I guess because of the age of some of the facility and their long standing in the community. Although the facility appears to have been renovated, it still has kind of a long term care/institutionalized feel inside, and there was shared rooms. It is small and quaint, so for those who may like small, this would be ideal. It appeared there was much more one on one attention provided possibly related to the size of the facility. The dining area appeared small. Overall however; it appeared clean and the residents appeared happy.
1 person found this helpful. Was this helpful?
25 Reviews & Ratings From Around the Web
Costs for Azalea Manor
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Azalea Manor
Emergency Call System
Trips & Outings
Pet Policy: No pets
Help with Activities of Daily Living
Transportation to Appointments
Tour Azalea Manor
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Azalea Manor.
Description of Azalea Manor
- 24 Hour Staff Supervision and Assistance
- 3 Meals Daily plus Snacks and Special Orders
- Handrails in Hallways
- Emergency Call System in Resident Rooms
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms, Baths & Entry
- Carpeted, Private and Semi-Private Rooms with Baths
- TV, VCR, Stereo Entertainment Areas
- Piano for Planned Activities or For Use by the Residents
- Smoke Detectors and Fire Sprinkler System
- Beautician and Barber Services
- Cable TV
- Telephone Connections in all Rooms
- Pet Therapy, Regular Religious Services, and Other Activities
- Much More!
Outside Services Available To Residents
Azalea Manor residents are provided many services from outside agencies including on-call pharmacist, medication evaluations and on-site physician visits, on-site rehabilitation therapies, on-site medical and nursing care, and more.
Residents Are Assisted With.....
- Bathing & Personal Hygiene
- Incontinence Care
- Medications and Insulin
- Eating and Nutrition
- Daily Housekeeping, Laundry & Linens
- Much More!
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Azalea Manor