Aspen Village at Lost Mountain
135 Hillside Trace, , Dallas, GA 30157
Reviews of Aspen Village at Lost Mountain
Learn More About Aspen Village at Lost Mountain
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Aspen Village at Lost Mountain
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Memory Care Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Aspen Village at Lost Mountain
Emergency Services: Less than 3 Miles
Shopping: Less than 1 Mile
Recreation: Less than 1 Mile
Trips & Outings
Nurse Availability: On Site 24/7
On-Site Medical Visits: Speech Therapist,Occupational Therapist
Tour Aspen Village at Lost Mountain
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Aspen Village at Lost Mountain.
Description of Aspen Village at Lost Mountain
Located in the heart of Paulding/Cobb County, Aspen Village is a beautifully decorated, hospitable senior living residence offering all the grace and charm of southern living. It’s all about relationships! At Aspen Village, we pride ourselves on fostering independence, nurturing well-being and enhancing quality of life.
“The Township”, our memory care neighborhood, offers a specialized life enrichment program designed to create an environment of success through meaningful and enriching activities for individuals experiencing memory loss not typically associated with the normal aging process.
We cherish our residents, and the dedicated staff at Aspen Village strive to provide the highest quality of care possible. The spacious residence and outstanding care reflect our commitment to making Aspen Village the finest personal assistance and memory care residence around. Seniors have a choice as to where they want to live, it is our honor and privilege to take of those who choose to live at Aspen Village.
Residence & Apartment Amenities
- Rustic dining room with vaulted ceilings, wood beams and stacked stone fireplace (featuring All Day Dining)
- The Café, for casual fare available throughout the day
- Cozy and beautifully decorated library
- Charming fully enclosed courtyards with patio
- Comfortable leisure rooms, including exercise, cinema and cozy reading and social areas
- Reflection areas throughout the community
- Day Spa, offering services including hair and nail salon, esthetician, and massage therapy.
- Oversized studio, one and two bedroom apartments, complete with kitchenette, private bath and living area. One and two bedroom apartments are complete residential apartments and not scaled downed mini-apartments, which are common in many senior living residences.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Aspen Village at Lost Mountain