Angel Heart Homecare
3535 Roswell Road, Suite 63 , Marietta, GA 30062
Reviews of Angel Heart Homecare
Learn More About Angel Heart Homecare
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Angel Heart Homecare
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Description of Angel Heart Homecare
As one of the most premier home care providers in the Atlanta area, we offer an exceptional level of personalized care and support for our clients that need a little or a lot of extra assistance.
Our highly specialized services are designed not only for your physical needs, but also for your mind and spirit allowing you to live your life as you choose with fulfillment, dignity, safety, and peace of mind. We work with you to know what you need. And we guarantee that you receive the right services with professional and caring caregivers.
What sets us apart:
- Locally owned and operated and a part of the community
- We insure our employees for general and professional liability, as well as workers compensation so you don’t have to worry about legal problems.
- Our staff is specifically selected based on previous experience and their level of compassion and commitment to providing quality care.
- All caregivers receive appropriate training once credentialed by our Human Resource Department. They must pass a background check, have appropriate license requirements, proof of TB testing and CPR training. In addition all employees undergo drug testing.
- Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Angel Heart Homecare recognizes that everyone has different needs and we customize our services to meet them. We start with a free, no obligation assessment and then develop a customized plan of services. Each licensed caregiver is personally hired by me and must meet my level of standards. You must be absolutely satisfied with your caregiver.
- Because I am a cancer survivor I have a heart for what families deal with in caring for their loved one.
- Because I lost my father to Alzheimer’s I know first-hand just how difficult it is to care for loved ones dealing with dementia.
- My reputation for excellent customer service and exceptional care is based on my firm belief that it is the quality of my caregivers that makes the difference. In addition, I am personally involved in every client’s care and the services they receive.
That is my promise to you.
Terry J. Lee
Service Areas30004, 30005, 30009, 30017, 30019 (+88 more)
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Angel Heart Homecare