Waterman Village Retirement Community
255 Waterman Avenue , Mount Dora, FL 32757
Reviews of Waterman Village Retirement Community
Feb 4, 2018 | Reviewed by Active Retirer
I Visited This Facility
They have just about everything one needs for a convenient and satisfying retirement life.
Was this helpful?
Jun 8, 2017 | Reviewed by a-visitor724227
I Visited This Facility
Waterman Village was a very well-kept community. The rooms were good, and I liked the staff. They were very friendly, and the nurses were very good. They have an open area in the back where you can sit down and play cards, bring dinner in, or visit. I visited quite a few places, and this was the only one I liked. Out of all the other ones in the area, this one is the best.
1 person found this helpful. Was this helpful?
48 Reviews & Ratings From Around the Web
Costs for Waterman Village Retirement Community
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Independent Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Waterman Village Retirement Community
Resident Capacity: 500
State License #: 7869
Tour Waterman Village Retirement Community
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Waterman Village Retirement Community.
Description of Waterman Village Retirement Community
Waterman Village Retirement Community is a leading established multi-level of living, life-care, continuing care like community (independent living-assisted living-and nursing care facility ALL on the SAME campus), located in the Central - Orlando - Leesburg area Florida area town of Mount Dora, FL. Non-denominational. Compare/visit before you decide on a place for yourself, or your loved one. Since 1989.
- All levels of living on one campus (independent living homes, assisted living apartments, nursing/memory/rehabilitation care centers). No need to make 'another' major move in the future. Key benefit.
- Full-service pharmacy and home care agency right on campus.
- Full-service dental office by guard house.
- One of the largest IL activity staff's, of any community you'll find in the U.S.
- Not-for-profit owned, and managed, ministry. Non-denominational.
- Located in the #1 Ranked Small Town in FL (Mount Dora) to Retire to (USA TODAY)
- No matter where you live, it's worth the move to Waterman Village (Just NW of Orlando and E of Leesburg).
- Compare before you decide. You'll be glad you did
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Waterman Village Retirement Community