VIP Care Pavilion
6810 S.W. 7th Street , Margate, FL 33068
Reviews of VIP Care Pavilion
Oct 2, 2017 | Reviewed by Doris
I Visited This Facility
I would love to have my husband at VIP Care Pavilion. They had a lot more going for them in their memory care with different stages there. They had something for people whose memories are kind of intact, another section for people who need a little help, another for those who need extreme help, and one for those who can do some things for themselves and just need to be reminded. They were doing different things in each one of the sections. They had a staff member with them while they watch TV, so they weren't just sitting idle. Each one was doing something. While I was there, they had brought in a couple of dogs for dog therapy. I saw one woman was getting her nails and pedicure done for free. They also had free massages, live music, dancing, and gardening. There were at least three staff members with them in each one of those sections. If one section got a little violent, they wouldn't just throw them out; they put them in a temporary section for those people. The place is locked down. You cannot just walk in there and walk out. You have to buzz in and you have to say who you're looking for. They had cameras all over the place so you could see what everybody was doing inside and outside. It was very well kept and smelled good.
Was this helpful?
27 Reviews & Ratings From Around the Web
Costs for VIP Care Pavilion
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at VIP Care Pavilion
State License #: 4783
Description of VIP Care Pavilion
VIP Care Pavilion is a personalized Assisted Living Facility, specializing in the care of seniors with Alzheimer's and other memory disorders as well as mobility impairment. The owner and administrator Scott Colton RN is available to take you on a personal tour of the community.
While visiting our Alzheimer's community we're happy to provide a FREE insurance evaluation and talk about our ALL INCLUSIVE PRICING.
- Meals are home cooked and individually tailored to the needs and capabilities of the residents. Nutritional supplements are available to our residents at no extra charge.
- Most special diets are accommodated at no extra charge.
- The staff is trained in the care of residents with Alzheimer's disease. We have a low staff turnover rate and a high staff to resident ratio.
- The facility is secured, alarmed, and equipped with a fire sprinkler system.
- We practice continuous quality improvement and seek opportunities for improvement from our staff, residents, families, physicians and community.
- The health of our residents is important and most services are provided to the resident in the facility.
Activities for our residents are geared from low to high functioning such as puzzles, memory games and reading. Residents enjoy having local entertainer's come in and perform; families are invited to join in on the FUN!
V.I.P. Care Pavilion was featured on CNN for their innovative activity program designed for Alzheimer's patients.We're an easy drive from I-95 and the Ft. Lauderdale Airport in Broward County.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about VIP Care Pavilion