1279 Houston Street , Melbourne, FL 32935
Reviews of Victoria Landing
Apr 3, 2018 | Reviewed by Joyce
I Am A Friend Or Relative Of A Current/Past Resident
Victoria Landing is a very nice facility for my mother. Her room has a small kitchen, a bedroom, living room, and bathroom. They have so many activities and the staff is very courteous and competent. Theyre building a new auditorium for the residents, but what they have now is also adequate. I have no complaints. They go to the zoo and to restaurants.
Was this helpful?
Costs for Victoria Landing
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Tour Victoria Landing
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Victoria Landing.
Description of Victoria Landing
The Only Waterfront Assisted Living Community In Melbourne, Florida
Victoria Landing Assisted Living is a rental community with incredible views of the Indian River and Historic Downtown Eau Gallie. Our Mission is to provide consistently excellent service to those we touch combining independence and personal care in a residential setting. Victoria Landing is a community built with character and spirit. It’s a place full of pride. It’s a place all of us would like to call home.
Is about more than floor plan dimensions, although those at Victoria Landing are generous. It’s also about beauty, light, openness and adaptability, letting you furnish your apartment to suit your personal style and wishes. The three styles of apartments at Victoria Landing, including two with balconies, all offer an enviable list of features.
Luxury Apartment Features:
- Spectacular river views
- Private, screened-in Patios
- Spacious Apartments with Separate Bedrooms
- Individual Temperature Control
- Fully Accessible Showers
- State of the Art Emergency Call System
- Cable, WiFi Included
- Weekly Housekeeping and Laundry Services
Personal Care Services:
- Assist with the activities of daily living
- Assist with the self-administration of medication
- Redirection and cueing due to cognitive deficits
- Daily safety monitoring
- Behavioral support
- Monitor residents’ wellness
- Communicate with healthcare practitioners
- Record and monitor daily vitals
- Offered under our Limited Nursing Services License
- We offer services conducted by a licensed nurse
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Victoria Landing