Spring Manor Assisted Living
1780 NW 112th Terrace , Coral Springs, FL 33071
Reviews of Spring Manor Assisted Living
Learn More About Spring Manor Assisted Living
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Spring Manor Assisted Living
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Spring Manor Assisted Living
Resident Capacity: 6
Number of Units: 6
State License #: AL9038
Live, On-site Entertainment
Arts & Cratfts
Nurse Availability: On-Call 24/7
On-Site Medical Visits: Physical Therapist
Tour Spring Manor Assisted Living
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Spring Manor Assisted Living.
Description of Spring Manor Assisted Living
ASSISTED LIVING IN FLORIDA
Enabling the elderly to live in an Elite Residential Environment in their golden years and providing a home-like atmosphere to help them maintain their dignity and self-confidence. Our communities are ranked on the top for providing the best elder care solutions in the Assisted Living industry.
Small Home Concept: With a maximum occupancy of 6-beds, we offer a residential home for seniors who desire to live in a home setting versus the institutional environment of larger retirement facilities. Our small group-home setting, truly makes our residents feel that they are living at home.
“Age-in-Place”: As the care requirements go past a certain level, senior citizens in Larger Assisted Living Facilities are usually asked to move on to the next level. Our “Age-in-Place” concept provides continued residency for seniors ranging from a semi-independent care level to end-stages or Hospice care. The six-bed concept allows us to provide a higher level of care than most Traditional Assisted Living Facilities. As the level of care increases due to the aging process, our care is custom-tailored to meet all the needs of our residents. To ensure one-on-one care, we provide minimum, moderate and maximum levels of care with all the Activities of Daily Living. Our small home environment is perfect for seniors suffering from Dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
We also work with the Veterans Administration and Long Term Care Statewide Medicaid so that our residents who qualify for financial benefits can enjoy continued residency.
With Five locations in Broward County, we serve the Tri-county area of Dade, Broward and West Palm Beach counties. We have two locations in Pembroke Pines, two in Coral Springs and one in Parkland. All our facilities are located in upscale Residential communities.
- 6-bed availability with 4 Private rooms and 2 Semi-private beds.
- Bedrooms are furnished and have ample closet space.
- Residents can rearrange their room to their own liking.
- Family room for activities & entertainment.
- Elegant Dining areas for meals, snacks & tea or coffee.
- Outdoor lounge areas in enclosed patios.
- Pools in some locations.
- Enclosed Lawns for outdoor relaxation.
- Single floor structure for easy accessibility.
- Handicap walk-in showers with grip bars and wheel chair accessibility.
- Customized senior tubs at some locations.
- Ramps for wheel chair access.
Security: All locations are approved by the Emergency Management Division for Hurricane preparedness and Emergency evacuations. All our locations offer:
- Accordion shutters on all windows and front doors.
- 3 day supply of food and water at all times.
- 3 day supply of medications and personal supplies at all times.
- Availability of Cell phones and non-electric telephone systems.
- Back-up freezers for longevity of food.
- Generators are available at some locations.
- A Fire alarm system with smoke detectors, pull stations & fire extinguishers.
- A fire sprinkler system approved by the local fire department.
- A pre-assigned shelter in case of an emergency evacuation.
- Emergency preparedness training for staff every two months.
- Fire drills for residents & staff members every two months.
Thank you for your interest at Spring Manor Assisted Living. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Spring Manor Assisted Living