Serene Home Care
3802 Ehrlich Rd Ste. 309 , Tampa, FL 33624
Reviews of Serene Home Care
Learn More About Serene Home Care
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right home care for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Description of Serene Home Care
Serene Home Care is an IN-HOME care provider serving Hillsborough County in Florida.
We has put together a talented team of professionals that encompass every aspect of home care and personal care, along with years of experience and the desire to strive for excellent. Our hiring process includes hiring only experienced caregivers, training and re-training to our standards, checking references, doing national criminal background checks, and screening for tuberculosis (TB), fingerprinting, and using E-Verify.
A quick summary of type of services we provide include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship care – Like reading, playing games or enjoying a meal together
- Personal care – Daily living tasks like bathing, toileting, grooming and dressing, managing finances and bookkeeping
- Light housekeeping – Vacuuming, dusting, organizing, dishes, and more
- Light Meal planning and preparation – Our trained CareGivers encourage a healthy diet and help to ensure proper nutrition
- Medication reminders – We assist to make sure our clients take medications at the right time
- Day surgery support – transportation and post-surgical monitoring, concierge service
- Respite care for family members – Caring for loved ones can be a full-time job, so let us free up some time
- Respite service – We work with Hospice agencies and supplement skilled nursing with non-medical home care
- Shopping/Errands – Going to the bank, hairdresser, the grocery store or picking up a prescription, we make the simple tasks less of a burden
- Transportation – We help our Clients get where they need to be, such as doctor appointments, events, meetings and religious services
- Fall prevention care – Falls are a threat to the safety and independence of older adults and a leading cause of injury, we help make and keep the home safe
- Range of motion/walking assistance – After an injury, transfer assistance, or to just to help get around
Contact us for more details on home care services and rates. Whether care is needed once a week, partial days, whole days, or every day, Serene Home Care is dedicated to providing the highest quality, cost-effective home care solutions so that our clients may enjoy their independence, enhance their quality of life, and bring peace of mind to the entire family. Our trained and experienced CareGivers are compassionate and committed to supporting your needs.
24-Hours Care and Live In Care
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL
We comply with HIPPA regulations, and work with private payments, Medicaid and Insurances.
Years of experience at your fingertips!
License # 30211623
Service Areas33510, 33511, 33527, 33534, 33540 (+89 more)
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Serene Home Care