Royal Sun Park
312 E. 124th Street , Tampa, FL 33612
Reviews of Royal Sun Park
Learn More About Royal Sun Park
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Royal Sun Park
Memory Care Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Tour Royal Sun Park
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Royal Sun Park.
Description of Royal Sun Park
Royal Sun Park is an independently owned 50-bed MEMORY CARE COMMUNITY in Tampa Florida.
The Royal Sun Park team would like you to consider this your home. Royal Sun Park offers specialized memory care with private and semi-private suites at an affordable rate. Royal Sun Park is designed for seniors who need memory care assistance, bathing, grooming, meal preparation and medication assistance. Royal Sun Park extends solace and safety to enhance our residents’ lifestyle in a comfortable homelike environment conveniently located in a quiet residential area of North Tampa. Our team provides the assistance needed with activities of daily living and encourage our residents to participate in a variety of activities for their well-being.
Royal Sun Park is committed to encouraging our residents to achieve their highest level of independence, enhanced by a team dedicated to the values of compassion, love, and respect for each person we serve. Royal Sun Park’s team will ensure that each resident receives the care they deserve and need in an affordable home-like environment while maintaining the resident’s privacy and above all their dignity. Royal Sun Park recognizes and stresses a teamwork approach.
- Basic amenities included in monthly fee
- Furnished private and semi-private suites include
- Individually controlled heating/air conditioning
- One (1) smoke detector
- Bathroom with step-in shower, lavatory, sink, vanity, mirror, safety grab bars
- Pre-wiring for telephone, cable television hookup, and emergency call system
- Water, sewer, electricity, pest control, basic cable television
- Maintenance of the building grounds, common areas, utilities and refuse removal from the resident suites
- Code Alert emergency system in each suite and bathroom
- Independently climate controlled Suites
- Residence equipped with sprinkler system, smoke detectors, automatic fire alarms system, video security, and secured doors
- We specialize in Alzheimer’s and Dementia care for residents in our community. Our staff is trained in the special assistance needed for memory care.
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, personal care, hygiene, eating and ambulation
- Assistance with medications
- 24-hour compassionate, attentive staff, committed to the well-being of each resident
- Third party medical vendors available – Physician, Home Health nurses, physical therapy, occupational therapy, mobile eye doctor, mobile foot doctor and mobile ear doctor.
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services (does not include dry cleaning)
- Three (3) home-cooked meals and three (3) nutritious snacks daily
- Beauty Salon on premises (Beautician available 1 day per week)
- On-site Activities Director providing creative daily activities program
- Non-denominational religious services
Thank you for your interest in Royal Sun Park Senior Living. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Royal Sun Park