Responsive Home Care
2949 W Cypress Creek Rd , Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Reviews of Responsive Home Care
Learn More About Responsive Home Care
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right home care for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Responsive Home Care
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Description of Responsive Home Care
Welcome to Responsive Home Care
At Responsive Home Care, we understand how difficult it is to ask for help, and are sensitive to the overwhelming amount of choices available when confronted with care needs. You don't have to face any of it alone. Let Responsive help you make the best decisions for you or your loved one's care. We also have experience supporting clients when their family is out of the area.
Responding with care since 1994, Responsive Home Care has been helping those in need to convalesce or simply safely age in the comfort of familiar surroundings. As a licensed private duty home care agency in Broward County, Florida, we offer compassionate care at affordable rates. Whether at home, in a retirement community, assisted living facility, or a nursing home, Responsive offers a helping hand with a full spectrum of private duty home care needs.
Our commitment is to understand the delicacy of each person's unique situation and to be responsive to needs with patience and sensitivity. We promise to always respect you or your loved one's independence and dignity by performing services in a manner with which you are comfortable, while always maintaining safety.
Our caregivers include:
- Home Health Aides (HHAs)
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
- Live-In Aides/Companions
- Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses (RNs and LPNs)
With no minimum hour requirement for our services, our caregivers are available 365 days a year, 24 hours a day to provide dependable, sensitive, top quality care in the comfort of home, wherever that may be.
- Incontinence care
- Transferring and positioning
- Grooming and mouth care
- Assistance with walking and standing
- Skin care
- Wash dishes
- Clean kitchen
- Mop floors
- Laundry and change linens
- Dust furniture
- Take out garbage
- Water plants
- Discuss historical or current events
- Do crossword puzzles, play board games or cards
- Reading Arts and crafts projects
- Look at photo albums or create a scrapbook
- Medication reminders and monitoring
- Birthday/anniversary reminders and cards
- Appointment scheduling and reminders
NUTRITION AND EXERCISE
- Escort on walk
- Assistance with physical therapy exercises
- Recreational activities
- Plan, purchase, and prepare tasty, nutritious meals
- Special diet meal preparation
- Check on food expiration dates
- Attend lectures and concerts
- Visit with friends, family, neighbors
- Attend church service/synagogue
- Attend club meetings
- Transport to church/synagogue events
Our caregivers are employed by Responsive Home Care, bonded and insured, and covered under worker's compensation. Unlike with private hire, you will NOT need to worry about payroll or required taxes.
Responsive Home Care’s caregivers are thoroughly screened with background checks prior to employment.
Our goal is to help you or your loved one achieve the best possible quality of life as your full service partner in care.
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Patient Transfers, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients
| Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: | Yes | | Caregivers available 24 hours a day: | Yes | | Available to assisted living facility: | Yes | | RN on Staff: | Yes |
Service Areas33004, 33008, 33009, 33019, 33020 (+81 more)
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Responsive Home Care