Plaza of Hallandale Beach
3535 SW 52nd Ave , Hallandale Beach, FL 33009
Reviews of Plaza of Hallandale Beach
Jan 6, 2018 | Reviewed by Carmen
I Visited This Facility
I didn't like Plaza of Hallandale Beach. My father is 88, but he is alert and he likes to move around, but this place was depressing for me. It didn't have any life. The people that I saw were not into the place. The rooms were very good. The people were very nice. The staff was very friendly. They serve three meals a day. However, the facilities were outdated. They need some remodeling.
Was this helpful?
Costs for Plaza of Hallandale Beach
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Tour Plaza of Hallandale Beach
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Plaza of Hallandale Beach.
Description of Plaza of Hallandale Beach
Plaza of Hallandale Beach offers spacious private and semi-private apartments for an inclusive monthly rate. Our professional team of care managers ensures excellent care and services. Plaza of Hallandale Beach’s staff help residents with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, dressing, taking medications and making sure they eat well.
Throughout the day, care managers offer residents three chef-prepared meals daily, social activities and outings, chauffeured transportation and a personalized care and activities plan that suit residents’ abilities and needs.
ASSISTED LIVING AT HALLANDALE BEACH
Plaza of Hallandale Beach offers an all-inclusive monthly rate. Our professional team of care managers ensures excellent care and services while helping residents with activities of daily living: such as bathing, grooming, dressing, taking medications and making sure they eat well. Plaza of Hallandale Beach offers residents spacious private and semi-private apartments, three chef-prepared meals daily, social activities and outings, chauffeured transportation and a personalized care and activities plan that suit their abilities and needs.
ASSISTED LIVING SERVICES:
- 24 hour staffing
- Nurse on staff
- Medication supervision
- Arrangements for local medical appointments
- Bathing,hygiene and dressing assistance
- Prescription ordering and delivery
- Daily and weekly housekeeping
- Linen, terry and personal items laundered weekly
- Restaurant-style dining three times daily
- Scheduled transportation for shopping and banking
- Light exercise and activity programs
- Social events and cultural outings
MEMORY & ALZHEIMER’S CARE AT HALLANDALE BEACH
When someone you care about is suffering from memory loss, dementia, or possibly Alzheimer’s disease, it’s overwhelming to prepare for the challenges you and your family now face. At Plaza of Hallandale Beach, we understand this challenge.
Plaza of Hallandale Beach has created an environment completely focused on providing familiarity, compassion, appropriate support, and care. We invite you to visit and meet our caregivers. You will learn how we can help you and your loved one live both safely and comfortably in a home-like environment.
PLAZA OF HALLANDALE BEACH MEMORY CARE RESIDENTS:
- 24 hour staffing with nurse coverage
- Safe, secure environment with secured doors and fenced courtyard
- Care from staff members with specific training in Alzheimer’s and memory care
- Three nutritious, home-cooked meals and snacks daily
- Group & Individualized activities
- Outdoor gardens and screened in porch area
- Assistance with bathing, grooming and dressing
- Incontinence Care
- Medication Administration under nurse supervision
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Assistance with Transportation
- Barber/Beauty Salon services available on site
Thank you for your interest for your interest at Plaza of Hallandale Beach. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Plaza of Hallandale Beach