Partners in Healthcare
815 Orienta Ave. Suite 1060, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
Reviews of Partners in Healthcare
Learn More About Partners in Healthcare
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Partners in Healthcare
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Description of Partners in Healthcare
Gain the Peace of Mind You Deserve with RN Managed Care
Many of us feel that there's no place like home, but keeping your loved one safe and healthy requires a health care team approach. Our nursing team provides a free in-home assessment conducted by a RN Care Manager. This is done in order to assess your level of care, or that of your loved one. This usually takes an hour and provides the client or family member an understanding of the Care Plan and available options.
- Personal Care service wherever you reside to provide the assistance you need daily, as needed, post-hospitalization or rehab. Bathing, dressing, feeding and incontinence assistance are common personal care services, plus we provide homemaker services.
- Homemaker/Companion/Sitters create an assisted living facility in the comfort of your home. They can help with transportation, housekeeping, meals and medication reminders.
- Skilled Nursing Care is support related to non-acute care after discharge from a facility, or from issues related to chronic ailments not covered by acute care insurance such as Medicare.
In addition our Nurse Care Managers will include a comprehensive plan for managing any chronic disease symptoms or concerns you express. When necessary, the nurse will consult with your physician or specialist, social worker, hospital or any other provider if needed, to ensure we design the Plan of Care based upon your unique needs and those of the family. Get peace of mind knowing you have a RN care manger with you every step of the way.
Personal Care Services
- Bathing and Dressing
- Transferring and Positioning
- Toileting and Incontinence Care
- Feeding Assistance
- Mobility Assistance
- Home Exercise Program
- Includes Homemaker services
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Grocery Shopping/Errands
- Grooming Assistance
- 1 to 24-hour Care
- Respite Care
Skilled Nursing Services
- Geriatric Care Consulting
- Medication Management
- Wound Care
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Validation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients
|Caregivers employed, bonded and insured:||Yes|
|Caregivers available 24 hours a day:||Yes|
|Available to assisted living facility:||Yes|
|RN on Staff:||Yes|
Service Areas32701, 32703, 32704, 32707, 32708 (+100 more)
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Partners in Healthcare