4847 Fred Gladstone Drive , West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Reviews of MorseLife
Oct 6, 2017 | Reviewed by Herbert
I Visited This Facility
Moreslife is very nice. They have very nice rooms and very good food. It's a good place. The staff was very good.
Was this helpful?
43 Reviews & Ratings From Around the Web
Costs for MorseLife
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Description of MorseLife
The Morse Geriatric Center is a not-for-profit, non-sectarian, 280-bed long-term care facility designed and dedicated to serving the elderly in Palm Beach County. Morse Geriatric Center is also a teaching facility, with an expert medical team that includes:
- A Board-certified, fellowship-trained geriatrician who serves as Medical Director
- Geriatric nurse practitioners
- Registered and licensed practical nurses
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Social Workers
- Physical, occupational and speech-language therapists
- Therapeutic recreation professionals
Morse Geriatric Center has received the Gold Seal Award from the State of Florida, Governor's Panel on Excellence in Long-Term Care. The Gold Seal Award was established in 2002 to recognize Florida nursing homes that consistently demonstrate exceptionally high standards and quality of care.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about MorseLife