Magnolia Gardens Assisted Living
3800 62 Avenue North , Pinellas Park, FL 33781
Reviews of Magnolia Gardens Assisted Living
Jul 29, 2015 | Reviewed by Local Professional
I Visited This Community
I had the privilege of visiting Magnolia Gardens and I was impressed with the beautiful gardening they have located all around. You can enjoy some fresh air while enjoying the beautiful smell of flowers. I also liked the many different floor plans you can choose from. And every unit comes with a walk in closet.Their price isn't too bad. Included in the price, you get access to all your medical needs on site. I didn't get to sit down and enjoy a meal. But they offer 3 meals restaurant style a day. Along with many beverage options and snacks.You can listen to live entertainment or enjoy some on-site bowling.
1 person found this helpful. Was this helpful?
17 Reviews & Ratings From Around the Web
Costs for Magnolia Gardens Assisted Living
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Magnolia Gardens Assisted Living
Minimum Age: 62
Resident Capacity: 110
Number of Units: 100
Full-Time Activity Director
Trips & Outings
On-Site Medical Visits: Geriatric physician
Help with Activities of Daily Living
Tour Magnolia Gardens Assisted Living
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Magnolia Gardens Assisted Living.
Description of Magnolia Gardens Assisted Living
Built in 2003 and centrally located in the heart of Pinellas County, Magnolia Gardens Assisted Living Facility is wholly owned and managed by Palm Lake Village Housing Corporation. Our mission statement is simple: We provide the highest quality service in a caring environment. Our friendly atmosphere and exceptional service will make it easy to adapt, meet new friends, and call Magnolia Gardens your new home.
We offer luxurious apartments at an affordable price. All of our apartments are private and our all-inclusive rates are one of the best values in Pinellas County. We also accept government subsidies for income eligible residents.
Magnolia Gardens offers a spectrum of services and amenities to our residents in a luxurious setting and at an affordable price.
You will enjoy all of these amenities with our All-Inclusive rates:
- A choice of studio or one-bedroom apartment in 14 different floor plans
- 24-hour staff to assist you with activities of daily living needs
- Three delicious and nutritious meals daily plus two snacks
- Assistance with self-administration of medications
- Round-the-clock emergency call response system in each apartment (personal wireless pendant available for an additional fee)
- All utilities, except telephone & cable
- Health oversight by a registered nurse
- Active social, cultural & educational programs coordinated by our activity director
- Two tree-shaded, private courtyards for relaxing outdoors
- Private bathrooms and kitchenettes in all units
- Regular health & wellness assessments
- Transportation to local doctor appointments, shopping and other events
- Weekly laundry & housekeeping
- Respite care in a fully furnished apartment for short-term stays which provides all the amenities of a full time resident.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Magnolia Gardens Assisted Living