7334 Jennifer Street , Port Richey, FL 34668
Reviews of Jennifer Gardens
Jul 15, 2015 | Reviewed by Local Professional
I Visited This Community
Great Community for seniors on a fixed income. Takes Medicaid Diversion. Price includes all care. Extra for a private room and some supplies are extra. Staff is caring like family. Food is great and they will accept special needs diets or even requests. Community does not have transportation so there are no offsite activities. They do have many onsite activities and parties.
Was this helpful?
13 Reviews & Ratings From Around the Web
Costs for Jennifer Gardens
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Memory Care Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Jennifer Gardens
State License #: 10043
Tour Jennifer Gardens
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Jennifer Gardens.
Description of Jennifer Gardens
Jennifer Gardens, a licensed Assisted Living Senior Residence, was specifically designed and built for that purpose. It is not a converted motel by the side of the road or a small room in a private house. It’s spacious and modern. All on one level with the latest fire-safety equipment.
Jennifer Gardens is sophisticated enough to provide for the changing needs of its residents yet small enough to provide personalized assistance. Your loved one will not be lost in the crowd. Most of all, here at Jennifer Gardens we are a family owned and operated facility. We treat each of our residents as we would treat our own families, with tender and loving care.
Incredible value – no matter which type of accommodation is selected. The following are included in our daily rate :
- Delicious meals and snacks, including special dietary needs
- Appropriate level of assistance
- Daily housekeeping and linen service
- Personal laundry washed
- Medication management and storage
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Financial assistance – diversion program
- Emergency call buttons in all bedrooms and bathrooms
- 24 hour video surveillance throughout building as an added security
- Daily fun and stimulating activities all residence
Al-A-Carte services provided through private pay or insurance:
- Weekly hair and nails services
- In-House Primary care doctor
- Home health care provided through our third-party service providers
- Hospice care
- Private companion care
- Pharmacy services
- In-house podiatrist
- Other specialty services
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Jennifer Gardens