Hibiscus Palace Assisted Living II
12842 Buckland Street , Wellington, FL 33414
Reviews of Hibiscus Palace Assisted Living II
Learn More About Hibiscus Palace Assisted Living II
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Hibiscus Palace Assisted Living II
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Tour Hibiscus Palace Assisted Living II
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Hibiscus Palace Assisted Living II.
Description of Hibiscus Palace Assisted Living II
Hibiscus Palace is a fully licensed 6 Bed Assisted Living Facility, located in a quiet neighborhood, and conveniently located Wellington, Florida. The home is designed with the health care needs of our residents in mind. The spacious interior allows for easy roaming with a cane, walker or wheelchair.
Various activity areas to accommodate the need of every resident. You may choose to relax outside by the pool, or comfortably at the air-conditioned pool-side Lanai. If you prefer quiet reading, indoor games, playing the piano, or simply watching a movie, we have the space to accommodate your needs.
Our staff is courteous, pleasant, and friendly, and is always available to care for your every need. If you are trying to get away from the institutionalized environment, and prefer to feel at home, then we have the right location for you
- Spacious living room
- Dining areas for family style meals
- Private and semi-private accommodations
- Handicap accessible shower.
- Jacuzzi tub
- Spacious activity room with game table
- 2 separate television watching areas
- Piano entertainment area
- Covered air conditioned lanai
- Large pool and enclosed pool patio for outdoor enjoyment.
- Large backyard for outdoor activities and gardening
- Covered air-conditioned Lanai facing the pool
- Church and park within 1/4 mile.
- Families are welcome to join their loved ones for holiday luncheons or monthly backyard or poolside BBQ
- Comfortable housing
- Nutritional meals
- Assistance with activities of daily living i.e. Bathing, ambulating, transferring, eating
- Respite care
- Adult Day Care
- Daily activities for mental and physical stimulation
- Arrange medication delivery and management
- Assistance with making appointments, and arranging transportation
Thank you for your interest at Hibiscus Palace Assisted Living. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Hibiscus Palace Assisted Living II