Harmony House at Ocala
5762 S.W. 60Th Avenue , Ocala, FL 34474
Reviews of Harmony House at Ocala
Nov 29, 2017 | Reviewed by Jim
I Visited This Facility
I was not impressed with Harmony House. It's one of the least expensive because it was not very nice. I didn't think their rooms were very nice. The person who assisted me didn't receive a notification that I'm coming, but he accommodated me just fine.
Was this helpful?
12 Reviews & Ratings From Around the Web
Costs for Harmony House at Ocala
Memory Care Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Harmony House at Ocala
State License #: 5828
Pet Policy: Small pets allowed
Laundry Service for Linens and Clothing
Tour Harmony House at Ocala
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Harmony House at Ocala .
Description of Harmony House at Ocala
Harmony House of Ocala offers spacious private and semi-private apartments for an inclusive monthly rate. Our professional team of care managers ensures excellent care and services. Harmony House’ staff help residents with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, dressing, taking medications and making sure they eat well.
Throughout the day, care managers offer residents three chef prepared meals daily, social activities and outings, chauffeured transportation and a personalized care and activities plan that suit residents’ abilities and needs.
Harmony House of Ocala offers an all-inclusive monthly rate. Our professional team of care managers ensures excellent care and services while helping residents with activities of daily living: such as bathing, grooming, dressing, taking medications and making sure they eat well. Harmony House offers residents spacious private and semi-private apartments, three chef prepared meals daily, social activities and outings, chauffeured transportation and a personalized care and activities plan that suit their abilities and needs.
ASSISTED LIVING SERVICES:
- 24 hour staffing
- Nurse on staff
- Medication supervision
- Arrangements for local medical appointments
- Bathing,hygiene and dressing assistance
- Prescription ordering and delivery
- Daily and weekly housekeeping
- Linen, terry and personal items laundered weekly
- Restaurant-style dining three times daily
- Scheduled transportation for shopping and banking
- Light exercise and activity programs
- Social events and cultural outings
When someone you care about is suffering from memory loss, dementia, or possibly Alzheimer’s disease, it’s overwhelming to prepare for the challenges you and your family now face. At Harmony House of Ocala, we understand this challenge.
Harmony House of Ocala has created an environment completely focused on providing familiarity, compassion, appropriate support and care. We invite you to visit and meet our caregivers. You will learn how we can help you and your loved one live both safely and comfortably in a home-like environment.
HARMONY HOUSE MEMORY CARE RESIDENTS:
- 24 hour staffing with nurse coverage
- Safe, secure environment with secured doors and fenced courtyard
- Care from staff members with specific training in Alzheimer’s and memory care
- Three nutritious, home-cooked meals and snacks daily
- Group & Individualized activities
- Outdoor gardens and screened in porch area
- Assistance with bathing, grooming and dressing
- Incontinence Care
- Medication Administration under nurse supervision
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Assistance with Transportation
- Barber/Beauty Salon services available on site
Thank you for your interest at Harmony House of Ocala. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Harmony House at Ocala