Generations Senior Living, LLC
2518 Burnsed Boulevard , The Villages, FL 32163
Reviews of Generations Senior Living, LLC
Jun 6, 2018 | Reviewed by Kathy
I Visited This Facility
Staff very nasty , place dirty , resident not comfortable change once a day
1 person found this helpful. Was this helpful?
5 Reviews & Ratings From Around the Web
Costs for Generations Senior Living, LLC
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Tour Generations Senior Living, LLC
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Generations Senior Living, LLC.
Description of Generations Senior Living, LLC
Generations Senior Living was established in 2016 and operates licensed senior living communities specializing in Memory Care provided by our professional and experienced team. Our upscale residential homes are purposefully built to deliver an environment that is comfortable, familiar, and secure – conditions which are vital for residents experiencing Alzheimer’s, dementia, and other memory impairments. Generations homes provide care for 6 residents through our 4 spacious private rooms and 1 semi-private partitioned room.
- Caregiver to Resident staffing ratio from 1:6 to 1:3 – this is how we can provide personalized care
- Luxurious, Spacious and Secure Modern Home
- Fire Sprinklers, Alarm, and Emergency Lighting
- 24 hour Video Monitoring of common areas
- 24 hour care; 7 days a week
- Fresh, Nutritious Meals served Family-Style
- An Engaging Activities Program that Promotes Creative Stimulation and that Residents Enjoy
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Generations Senior Living, LLC