1800 SOUTH DRIVE , Lake Worth, FL 33461
Reviews of Finnish-American Village
Learn More About Finnish-American Village
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Finnish-American Village
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Finnish-American Village
Minimum Age: 62
State License #: AL4781
Trips & Outings
Help with Activities of Daily Living
Transportation to Appointments
Tour Finnish-American Village
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Finnish-American Village.
Description of Finnish-American Village
Welcome to Finnish-American Village, home of the Finnish-American Rest Home, our Assisted Living Facility, and the American-Finnish Nursing Home, our Skilled Nursing Facility.
“Where you feel at home.” That summarizes the feeling you get when you enter our doors and are met by our residents who are drawn to our social meet-and-greet-hub, the lobby.
Thus, the Finnish-American Village is much more than just buildings that house an Assisted Living Facility and a Skilled Nursing Facility offering 24-hour oversight from licensed nursing professionals. We are that special place that, with decades of experience and heartfelt care grounded in the excellence and tradition of our European roots, we are proud to call home.
Assisted living is available for those who wish to live actively and independently in a comfortable residential setting, with added care and assistance for daily tasks as needed. Assisted living suites are available in two sizes.
The Finnish-American Village offers assistance with activities of daily living such as dressing and grooming with 24-hour oversight from licensed professionals.
Services and amenities in the monthly fee include:
- Three home-cooked meals served daily
- Coffee and home-baked coffee bread available all day
- Additional snacks available upon request
- All utilities except telephone
- Cable television connections
- Medication management
- Interior and exterior maintenance/repairs
- Weekly scheduled housekeeping and linen service
- Recreational, educational, spiritual, and wellness-focused activities
- Fun outings, shopping, and trips to local restaurants and area attractions
- Creative arts program
- Musical concerts/choirs
- Holiday celebrations
- Exercise and wellness classes
- Inter-denominational devotionals hosted by area churches; communion regularly available
- Urgent response systems
- Finnish sauna
- Activity room
- Exercise gym
A lá carte services:
- Beauty salon
- Assistance in sauna and shower
- Extended Congregate Care offering additional services and support
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Finnish-American Village