201 Sunset Drive , Casselberry, FL 32707
Reviews of Eastbrooke Gardens
Learn More About Eastbrooke Gardens
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Eastbrooke Gardens
Memory Care Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Eastbrooke Gardens
Resident Capacity: 78
State License #: 5355
Special Meal Options: Diabetic, Kosher, Low fat, Low salt
Additional Languages Spoken: English, Spanish
Tour Eastbrooke Gardens
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Eastbrooke Gardens.
Description of Eastbrooke Gardens
Eastbrooke Gardens is a fully licensed assisted living residence that specializes in the unique needs of individuals with Alzheimer’s or other types of Dementia. We are not just a “wing” in another assisted living facility, our community is 100% focused and dedicated to providing care to those with Alzheimer’s and Dementia. All of our staff are specially trained in handling the special challenges that may arise when giving care to a resident with dementia. We understand the disease.
Our deep understanding of Alzheimer’s and dementia has led us to service mark our STAGES℠ program. STAGES℠ is a unique program that focuses on slowing down the progression of the disease through various forms of cognitive stimulation. The Eastbrooke Gardens STAGES℠ program makes us the leaders in providing Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
We embrace both the resident and their family by offering an environment of comfort and belonging. As a family owned company, we value the involvement of our residents’ caregivers. All of our staff are available to provide support and understanding to families going through this difficult experience.
Eastbrooke Gardens is a warm and friendly home with a family atmosphere. We offer private and semi-private unfurnished suites, allowing each resident to express his or her unique home setting.
- A community designed to be both secure and relaxing
- Respite (short term stay)
- A wonderful 24 hour professional staff experienced and trained in the care and specific needs of Alzheimer’s and Dementia residents
- A licensed nurse available 24 hours a day.
- Nursing care (including medication and blood glucose) monitoring.
- Visiting Physicians
- Visiting Podiatrist
- Visiting Dentistry
- In-house physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Pet, music and aroma therapy
- Nutritious meals and snacks prepared by our wonderful chefs.
- Beauty and hair styling services in our on site beauty salon
- A variety of activities catered towards the Alzheimer’s and dementia resident that promote cognitive stimulation and socialization.
Thank you for your interest at Eastbrooke Gardens Memory Care. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Eastbrooke Gardens