2728 SE 16 Place , Cape Coral, FL 33904
Reviews of Dornoch Place
Learn More About Dornoch Place
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Tour Dornoch Place
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Dornoch Place.
Description of Dornoch Place
Dornoch Place is a small family owned business with 26 comfortable beds for your loved one. We are an affordable alternative to the larger institutional assisted living facilities and nursing homes or the smaller 5 bed family care homes which lack the services we offer as standard. Dornoch Place is superior choice for the personal focused care and attention people deserve. We offer warmth of compassion from a multicultural and American perspective.
We believe that seniors need one important thing to live happy, perceived independence. We strive to provide helpful assistance quietly, making sure each day is special and productive. Encouraging a positive attitude to interact with others and enjoy exciting activities with those they love.
- 24 Hour Professional Staff
- We speak English, German, Spanish and Russian.
- Housekeeping Services - Daily!
- Laundry Services: Personal and Linens
- Assistance with Medications
- Incontinence Care and Prevention
- Homemade Meals and Snacks prepared by our in-house
- Culinary Experts
- Beauty / Barber Shop
- Local Transportation
- Banking - Shopping
- Daily physical fitness, creative social learning activities,
- spiritual enhancement and new language skill, as well as other activities.
- Events - Entertainment
- Private or Semi-Private Room
- Private or Semi-Private Bathroom
- Community Library
- Personal call response system available
- Cable TV
- Telephone local and long distance
- Alarmed Exterior Doors
- Fire Safety System
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Dornoch Place