14201 W Sunrise Blvd , Sunrise, FL 33323
Reviews of Better Healthcare
Learn More About Better Healthcare
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Better Healthcare
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Description of Better Healthcare
As a licensed and insured provider of home care services, we witness firsthand the challenges so many families face as they find themselves thrown into turmoil when a loved-one suffers a decline in health. Families find a long-term care system that is completely fragmented and many times doesn’t provide a comprehensive solution for care.
At Better Healthcare LLC your family will be dealing directly with the owners and operators who have more then 30 years experience coordinating care in the geriatric industry. Each client is evaluated thoroughly allowing us the insight into whom would best care for your loved-one. Better Healthcare LLC is passionate about effective communication, call us and experience the difference!
Every caregiver utilized by Better Healthcare LLC is either fully licensed and/or certified, and have been trained in accordance with the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) in Florida. In addition all caregivers are fully reference checked and pass the level 2 background screening in accordance with Florida law.
Our rates are as reasonable as any in the industry, while paying our caregivers the fairest compensation as well. Better Healthcare LLC will never compromise on quality. Continuity is essential for those whom are not well enough to care for themselves.
Our services are offered in the following counties: Broward, Palm Beach, Martin, St. Lucie, Indian River, as well as Escambia, Santa Rosa, Okaloosa, and Walton.
Medical Services include:
RN, LPN, CNA
All Nurses are skilled in:
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Hospice Care
- Special Skin Care
- Medication Assistance
- Assistance with Home Exercise
- Home Medical Testing and Measurements
- All ADL’s such as Grooming, Bathing, Toileting, Functional Transfers, and Ambulation
Non Medical Services include:
- Transportation to and from appointments as well as to social activities, family events, stores and more
- Medication reminders
- Meal planning and preparation
- Companionship and conversation
- Accompaniment clients on walks and recreation
- Shopping and running of errands
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Changing bed linens
- Arranging of appointments
- Mental stimulation and activity
- Assistance with writing letters, email, and cards
- Assistance with pets
- Attention to and monitoring of general well-being
- Respite for family and other caregivers
Service Areas32422, 32433, 32434, 32435, 32439 (+64 more)
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Better Healthcare