Assisting Hands Homecare - Naples
10661 Airport Pulling Road N, Suite 15 , Naples, FL 34109
Reviews of Assisting Hands Homecare - Naples
Learn More About Assisting Hands Homecare - Naples
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Assisting Hands Homecare - Naples
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Description of Assisting Hands Homecare - Naples
Whether due to a temporary situation such as recovering from illness, injury or hospitalization or something longer-term such as the challenges of aging or a disability, including senior, elder or respite home care, Fairfield Family Care will individualize its "in home care" plan to meet your needs in the location you prefer "“ excellent senior - elder - elderly respite care.
- Our mission is to offer our clients, your loved ones, the very finest personalized non-medical care, allowing them to live safely and comfortably in their homes.
- We provide those vital, senior companion respite home care services to the elderly client, your loved one. Our "senior helpers" assist those who are plagued with chronic illnesses, those ladies with high risk pregnancies, cancer recovery, rehabilitation recovery, pre/post surgery, dementia care and seniors facing the challenges of aging.
- We strive to support the individual's choices and preferences in order to maintain their dignity and independence.
- We assist clients in a spirit of true concern for their welfare, gaining satisfaction and a sense of pride for the value that we add to their lives.
- We send carefully selected caregivers to the home to help with everything from bathing and dressing, to meal preparation and light housekeeping. But mostly, we bring a ray of sunshine into our client's day and a sense of comfort to their families.
Amenities and Services
1. At Home Care - Companion Services are designed to help the family caregiver entertain or supervise, maybe just visit with the designated person when he or she is lonely or just wants to be with someone and wants company.
2. In Home Care - We offer Homemaker Services to include but not be limited to housekeeping chores, preparing meals, or shopping.
3. Non Medical At Home Helpers - Personal Care Services are designed to help the individual bathe, get dressed, go to the bathroom, and/or exercise.
4. In Home Respite Care - Certain non-specific needs are available in the non-medical line of respite care. Contact us regarding your respite home care specific requirements.
We really can assist you. The services that we provide are a cut above others. We have a certified senior nutritionist on staff to work with you the client and the care givers to provide the optimum service in meal planning and diet. All of our caregiver's have been through an extensive training program are certified in C.P.R, First Aide and are Bonded and Insured. Our Goal is to provide the most efficient and dependable non-medical home care. For more information Please call 203-295-3477.
Assisting Hands Caregivers
|Caregiver Skills Include:||Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Transition Issues, Family Communication, Communicating with Dementia Patients|
|Caregivers are employed, bonded and insured:||Yes|
|RN on staff:||Yes|
|Caregivers are available 24 hours a day:||Yes|
|Caregivers are available to assisted living facilities:||Yes|
Service Areas34106, 34107, 34108, 34109, 34110 (+16 more)
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Assisting Hands Homecare - Naples