Addington Place at College Harbor
4600 54th Ave S , Saint Petersburg, FL 33711
Reviews of Addington Place at College Harbor
Dec 6, 2017 | Reviewed by Gloria
I Visited This Facility
We visited Addington Place at College Harbor. I liked the pool, and the rooms were nice. They have independent, assisted living, and memory care. They have bingo and exercising for the residents. I didn't meet anyone other than the person who gave the tour, and it seemed like we were bothering him by being there. The tour was just awful, and the staff member who assisted us acted like he was doing us a favor. There was stuff in the corners of the facility. It just didn't seem organized.
Was this helpful?
Nov 1, 2017 | Reviewed by Elizabeth
I Visited This Facility
Addington Place at College Harbor's apartments were beautiful. I was very impressed with the staff. The food was very good. It seemed like they had quite a lot of activities. We saw their library and pool.
Was this helpful?
Tour Addington Place at College Harbor
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Addington Place at College Harbor.
Description of Addington Place at College Harbor
Addington Place is an all-inclusive apartment community within St. Petersburg, Florida, offering full amenities and spacious apartments. Assisted Living is for seniors who value their independence, but need some support with activities of daily living such as medication management, bathing, dressing, mobility, companion services, housekeeping, personal laundry and more. Addington Place begins with a customized care plan designed to meet an individual’s unique needs. This plan outlines areas of assistance that our dedicated care staff will provide to support residents’ needs. A Resident’s peace of mind is top priority at Addington Place and Care Staff is available at a moment’s notice, 24 hours a day.
Addington Place offers 2 meals per day, weekly housekeeping, 24-hour security, safety features in each bathroom, transportation services for those who no longer drive, 24-hour fitness center, concierge services and a robust social engagement calendar to keep our Residents active, healthy and socializing. Addington Place is a rental community so you do NOT “buy-in” but rather, you sign a lease with a 45-day out clause to use at any time and for any reason.
Addington Place Services
- Warm and caring staff available 24-hours a day
- Up to three delicious chef-prepared meals every day, served restaurant style or delivered to you with your room service option
- Convenient scheduled transportation to medical appointments, shopping and activities
- Weekly housekeeping
- Social, recreational and educational programs planned by a full-time Lifestyle Director
- Fitness and wellness classes for every ability level
- Full service beauty salon and barber shop
- Wellness center with services available from local healthcare professionals
- Assistance with transition planning
- Nondenominational chapel on site
- Full time community concierge service
Addington Place Amenities
- Waterfront location on beautiful Boca Ciega Bay
- Elegant Dining Room
- Private Dining Room for special gatherings
- Walking paths through beautifully landscaped gardens
- Heated outdoor pool, whirlpool and cabana
- Putting green & shuffle board court
- Fitness Center
- Library with extensive collection
- Community room
- Home Theater room
- Great room with fireplace
- Billiards & Game room
- Expansive outdoor patio
- Private residence parking
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Furnished guest accommodations
- Complimentary computer center
- 24-Hour Emergency Response System
- Convenient access to fishing on the intercoastal waterway
- Access to Eckerd College programs, a national leader in lifelong learning
Thank you for your interest at Addington Place at College Harbor. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Addington Place at College Harbor