Heron House of Largo
2050 East Bay Drive , Largo, FL 33771
Reviews of Heron House of Largo
Aug 23, 2017 | Reviewed by Don
I Am A Friend Or Relative Of A Current/Past Resident
In the six weeks that my mother has been at Heron House Indian Rocks, they're taking care of her quite well. The price is very reasonable, and my mom is happy there. I haven't seen any red flags or issues yet. The food is adequate for the people. We're happy with it.
Was this helpful?
47 Reviews & Ratings From Around the Web
Costs for Heron House of Largo
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Heron House of Largo
Minimum Age: 40
State License #: 10811
Pet Policy: ["Small pets allowed"]
Help with Activities of Daily Living
Transportation to Appointments
Tour Heron House of Largo
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Heron House of Largo.
Description of Heron House of Largo
Heron House of Largo offers spacious private and semi-private apartments for an inclusive monthly rate. Our professional team of care managers ensures excellent care and services. Heron House’ staff help residents with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, dressing, taking medications and making sure they eat well.
Throughout the day, care managers offer residents three chef-prepared meals daily, social activities and outings, chauffeured transportation and a personalized care and activities plan that suit residents’ abilities and needs.
Assisted Living Services:
- 24 hour staffing
- Nurse on staff
- Medication supervision
- Arrangements for local medical appointments
- Bathing, hygiene and dressing assistance
- Prescription ordering and delivery
- Daily and weekly housekeeping
- Linen, terry and personal items laundered weekly
- Restaurant-style dining three times daily
- Scheduled transportation for shopping and banking
- Light exercise and activity programs
- Social events and cultural outings
Memory & Alzheimer's Care:
When someone you care about is suffering from memory loss, dementia, or possibly Alzheimer’s disease, it’s overwhelming to prepare for the challenges you and your family now face. At Heron House of Fort Meyers, we understand this challenge.
Heron House of Largo has created an environment completely focused on providing familiarity, compassion, appropriate support, and care. We invite you to visit and meet our caregivers. You will learn how we can help you and your loved one live both safely and comfortably in a home-like environment.
Heron House Memory Care Residents:
- 24 hour staffing with nurse coverage
- Safe, secure environment with secured doors and fenced courtyard
- Care from staff members with specific training in •Alzheimer’s and memory care
- Three nutritious, home-cooked meals and snacks daily
- Group & Individualized activities
- Outdoor gardens and screened in porch area
- Assistance with bathing, grooming and dressing
- Incontinence Care
- Medication Administration under nurse supervision
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Assistance with Transportation
- Barber/Beauty Salon services available on site
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Heron House of Largo