WillowBrook Place by Anthem Memory Care Community
5275 S. Kipling Parkway , Littleton, CO 80127
Reviews of WillowBrook Place by Anthem Memory Care Community
Nov 25, 2016 | Reviewed by Dirk, Concerned son.
I Am A Friend Or Relative Of A Current/Past Resident
If your loved one has falling issues, don't go here. They use a reactive system. There are sensors in the bed and in the room. By the time they can react. Your loved one is on the floor and could be hurt. Willowbrook informed us that my father woke up every night around 3:00AM. No one ever went and checked on him at that time. Only waiting until the sensors said he was up and then checking on him. By that time he was already on the floor and injured. My father is basically blind and requires help to eat. We were asked to bring in a companion for him. They wanted some one to feed him and watch him overnight. where he is now, they actually include helping him eat and checking on him at night...for less money. My father fell almost every night at Willowbrook in the month and a half he was there. In his new facility, he has fallen twice in four months. The new place is proactive not reactive. Choose wisely.
4 people found this helpful. Was this helpful?
7 Reviews & Ratings From Around the Web
Costs for WillowBrook Place by Anthem Memory Care Community
Memory Care Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at WillowBrook Place by Anthem Memory Care Community
Emergency Services: Less than 4 Miles
Shopping: Less than 1 Mile
Recreation: Less than 1 Mile
Full-Time Activity Director
Trips & Outings
Help with Activities of Daily Living
Tour WillowBrook Place by Anthem Memory Care Community
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at WillowBrook Place by Anthem Memory Care Community.
Description of WillowBrook Place by Anthem Memory Care Community
Willow Brook Place
An Anthem Memory Care Community
At Willow Brook Place, our goal is to not simply know your name, but to know your story! And we want to know more than what you've done, but what you've gone through. Memory care at Highline Place is special. Here we care about each individual, for who they were, who they are, and who they can still be. Our programs and services provide for memory care services dedicated to physical, social, intellectual, and spiritual wellness of each individual we serve. We invite you to see why memory care at Willow Brook Place is much more than a secure environment - it's an enriching place to call home!
At Willow Brook Place, our staff has highly developed skills, specialized training and genuine compassion for those that we serve. Each staff member has been carefully selected to serve as trusted Care Partners with the residents in our community. They treat each resident with respect while providing care and companionship. We create an environment that keeps residents safe and engages them in all the special moments of daily living.
- Variety of comfortable community areas, including a choice of elegant community dining rooms, media, television and living rooms
- Beautifully manicured and maintained landscaping, gardens and secure sensory interior and exterior courtyards with walking paths
- Therapeutic activities and specially trained staff to meet the unique needs of residents with dementia-related conditions
- Social, educational, spiritual and recreational programs
- Physical and cognitive wellness programs
- Multi-sensory experiences, daily exercise, regularly scheduled outings, group activities, regularly scheduled visits with children and opportunities to nurture pets and plants
- Never Too Late therapeutic computer based learning, entertainment, and therapy system
- Fully dedicated clinician office for physical/occupational therapy, podiatry, audiology, physician exam, etc.
- Full-service beauty salon and barber shop
- Medication management supervised by our LVN
- Assistance with the activities of daily living based on the individual needs of residents, including bathing, grooming and dressing
- Housekeeping services
- Individual Service Plans based on each resident's unique life history, developed upon move-in and updated regularly
- Dining program with daily offerings of three delicious, well-balanced meals and healthy nutrient-dense snacks throughout the day
- Companion Suites
- Private Suites with Shared Bath
- Private Suites with Private Bath
- Deluxe Private Suites
- All apartment suites are private rooms with either a shared or private bathroom
- Emergency call response system in each suite
- Fire safety system
- Trained staff available 24 hours a day
- Monitoring of safety and well-being
- Aid and Attendance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Secured Lines of Credit
- Reverse Mortgage
- Live Insurance
- Gift Tax Exemption
Now accepting reservations for opening July/August 2014. The first 20 Reserved receive rate locks for the duration of the stay. We're here to Help! Give us a call at (303) 948-3838 for more information.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about WillowBrook Place by Anthem Memory Care Community