The Legacy at Lafayette Assisted Living
225 Waneka , Lafayette, CO 80026
Reviews of The Legacy at Lafayette Assisted Living
May 22, 2018 | Reviewed by RW
I Visited This Facility
I visited The Legacy at Lafayette. The staff was very friendly. The rooms were very well kept. They have studios, 1-bedrooms, and companion apartments. Their residents have the ability for outings. My only issue was that The Legacy at Lafayette was too far away.
Was this helpful?
Apr 17, 2018 | Reviewed by Love
I Am/Was A Resident Of This Facility
I'm very pleased being here at The Legacy at Lafayette. I'm here for respite. I have been here two weeks already and I will probably be here for another couple of weeks. Everyone has been lovely. The staff is very caring and lovely. I would give The Legacy at Lafayette an A-plus. The place is lovely. It is nice, and clean, and it smells good. The food is good too. The residents are beautiful people and so are the aides. I'm very pleased with the whole situation.
Was this helpful?
15 Reviews & Ratings From Around the Web
Costs for The Legacy at Lafayette Assisted Living
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at The Legacy at Lafayette Assisted Living
Minimum Age: 60
State License #: 230322
Full-Time Activity Director
Trips & Outings
Help with Activities of Daily Living
Transportation to Appointments
Tour The Legacy at Lafayette Assisted Living
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at The Legacy at Lafayette Assisted Living.
Description of The Legacy at Lafayette Assisted Living
The Legacy at Lafayette Assisted Living is a beautifully appointed home designed for an active senior lifestyle with wide hallways and private apartments. Our home is dedicated to creating a warm, cheerful, and attentive atmosphere for seniors in the Lafayette area.
Well-trained professional staff members are available just a moment away twenty-four hours every day. Socialization is a positive force in wellness for seniors, and meals enjoyed in our gracious dining room and the social activities provided enhance health and longevity of our seniors. Family and friends are always welcome to come share a meal or join in an activity.
- Individualized Care
- 24-Hour staff supervision for safety and security
- Personal laundry and linen service
- Housekeeping service
- 3 Nutritious home-cooked meals served each day
- Beauty and barber services
- Assistance in appointment and transportation scheduling
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, and other personal services
- Medication assistance
- Social activities
- Private apartments with baths
- Paid utilities
- Parking for resident vehicles
- Cable TV and telephone hook-ups
- Smoke alarms and sprinkler systems
- Computer access for residents
- Whirlpool Spa
- Close to shopping
- Facility vehicle for transportation to appointments
- Beauty shop in the facility
- Wireless emergency call system
- Outside gardening available for residents
- Elevators for residents, moving in and out, and safety
- Close to hospital
- Private mailboxes
- Private dining room and game room
- Separate activity room
- Resident library
- Gas fireplace
- Gazebo and enclosed patio
- Individually-controlled heat and air conditioning
The Legacy at Lafayette Assisted Living provides a wide range of comfortable and affordable options tailored to individual needs. Assisted Living is more economical than nursing home care and often delays or eliminates the need for admission to a nursing home.
Thank you for your interest at The Legacy at Lafayette Assisted Living. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about The Legacy at Lafayette Assisted Living