Legacy Village of Castle Pines
535 W. Castle Pines Parkway , Castle Rock, CO 80108
Reviews of Legacy Village of Castle Pines
Learn More About Legacy Village of Castle Pines
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Legacy Village of Castle Pines
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Independent Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Tour Legacy Village of Castle Pines
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Legacy Village of Castle Pines.
Description of Legacy Village of Castle Pines
Welcome to Legacy Village of Castle Pines. At 7000 feet above sea level and with breathtaking views of the Rocky Mountain landscape, Legacy Village of Castle Pines, Colorado’s newest senior living community, is truly senior living elevated. Located in upscale Douglas County and just minutes south of Denver, Legacy Village is easily accessible from I-25 and conveniently located near physician offices, restaurants and shopping. Legacy Village of Castle Pines, a premier senior living community, provides independent living, assisted living and memory care services. Our residents enjoy daily activities, restaurant-style dining, beautifully decorated living areas and a variety of apartment floor plans—all in a mountain-chic setting.
Independent Living. Assisted Living. Memory Care.
At Legacy Village of Castle Pines, we believe that the more our residents can be independent, the healthier they are and the better they feel. No matter what stage of life we’re in, maximizing independence, maintaining dignity and having choices are important.
Nevertheless, there comes a time when we all could use a helping hand. At Legacy Village of Castle Pines, we recognize those times and provide just the right amount of help to meet those needs.
Our Personal Touch Culture.
Why choose Legacy Village of Castle Pines? Caring for seniors and their families since 1996, Legacy Retirement Communities is a premier provider of senior living services. At Legacy Village of Castle Pines, we distinguish ourselves from others by embracing a Personal Touch Culture that strives to make a heart-to-heart connection with those we serve. We believe in an individual’s worth and respect their uniqueness. We personalize our services by knowing our customers through sincere listening, caring service and attention to personal details.
- Assistance with activities of daily living including dressing, grooming, and bathing
- 24-hour, on-site professionally-trained caregivers; full-time Licensed Nurse available
- Medication administration and diabetes care
- Incontinence care
- Respite care
- Restaurant-style dining—three meals daily plus snacks
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Personal laundry service available
- Maintenance and landscaping service
- Full activity program that provides physical, intellectual, social and spiritual activities to enhance quality of life
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments, grocery shopping and banking
Standard in your residence:
- Apartment-style—Studio, 1 & 2 bedroom units with kitchenette and private bath
- Individually controlled heating and cooling system
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Safety features including grab bars
- Fully accessible apartments available
- On-site laundry room
- Hair salon
- Library, activity room, game room and fitness/therapy room
- Private dining room
- State-of-the-art emergency response and security system
- Beautiful common areas for visiting with neighbors and friends
- Furnished patios for al fresco dining, relaxing or enjoying the view
For more information about our assisted living community, please visit or call Legacy Village of Castle Pines today. We look forward to serving you.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Legacy Village of Castle Pines