Home Care Assistance of Douglas County
3990 Limelight Avenue , Castle Rock, CO 80109
Reviews of Home Care Assistance of Douglas County
Learn More About Home Care Assistance of Douglas County
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Home Care Assistance of Douglas County
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Description of Home Care Assistance of Douglas County
Changing the Way the World Ages
At Home Care Assistance, we understand that your decision to pursue care services for yourself or a loved one can be life-changing. Whether you need a much needed respite from your caregiving duties, or you need round-the-clock live-in care, Home Care Assistance is there for you. Please call us at (720) 287-1685 to connect directly with a Care Manager that will be happy to assist you in making the best decision possible.
We Offer a Free, No-Obligation Assessment of Needs
We always begin with a free in-home assessment, and we work with you to create a personal care plan that will address all of your individual care needs. At Home Care Assistance, we feel honored to help our clients maintain their dignity by allowing them to gracefully age in the comfort of their own home.
We do Home Care Differently
- Balanced Care Method: All caregivers are trained in providing care using Balanced Care has qualities such as daily exercise, proper nutrition, mental stimulation, regular social contact, and having a sense of calmness and purpose in living.
- Cognitive Therapeutics Method: Developed to allow caregivers to provide daily mental activities that will allow all areas of the brain to work, effectively delaying cognitive decline.
- Hospital to Home Care: An important part of how we help our clients to regain their independence following release from a health facility.
- Take personality test looks for traits such as honesty, conscientiousness, and compassion
- Pass nationwide criminal background checks
- Are continually trained employees of Home Care Assistance
- Take classes from Home Care Assistance University
- Are dependable, attentive and loyal
- Are able to provide flexibility and availability
Affordable Services Include:
- Personal care services such as bathing, dressing, grooming, and hygiene care
- Medication reminders
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping
We are “Changing the Way the World Ages.” Please contact a Care Manager at 720-287-1685 to schedule a free in-home assessment and/or to receive a free copy of our book, "Happy to 102."
Service Areas80104, 80106, 80107, 80108, 80109 (+17 more)
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Home Care Assistance of Douglas County