Highline Place Memory Care
6767 S. Broadway , Littleton, CO 80122
Reviews of Highline Place Memory Care
Mar 27, 2015 | Reviewed by JW/Grateful Family Member
I Am A Friend Or Relative Of A Current/Past Resident
We had a family member at HP for several months. They ALWAYS received excellent care. The care providers and staff take time to know each resident personally and are prompt, cheerful and very patient. Activities are well managed and geared to each individual. There was never a problem with cleanliness and the food service is outstanding. On many occasions I believe the care givers went over and beyond the call of duty to provide loving and compassionate care. It takes special people to provide memory care and HP has some of the best.I would not hesitate to use their services again.
4 people found this helpful. Was this helpful?
Nov 14, 2013 | Reviewed by Alice
I Visited This Community
Looks good on the surface however. The place is not clean and the employees are not taking proper care of the residents. I asked and was told that ratio was 11 residents to 1 caregiver. It will leave the family member uncared for and in danger.
10 people found this helpful. Was this helpful?
We are very sorry to read about this experience and send our sincere apologies. As the Executive Director of Highline Place I make the commitment to all our families and visitors that we are open to all comments, anytime. I always appreciate the opportunity to make improvements. I would appreciate knowing more about this encounter as it is not representative of our standards and practices. This would allow us the opportunity to make sure every experience is positive for everyone. We as a staff will work toward making any necessary improvements. Bill Boles Executive Director Highline Place
20 Reviews & Ratings From Around the Web
Costs for Highline Place Memory Care
Memory Care Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Highline Place Memory Care
Emergency Services: Less than 2 Miles
Shopping: Less than 1 Mile
Recreation: Less than 1 Mile
Trips & Outings
Three Meals Served Family-style Dining
Help with Activities of Daily Living
Transportation to Appointments
Tour Highline Place Memory Care
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Highline Place Memory Care.
Description of Highline Place Memory Care
- Variety of comfortable community areas, including a choice of elegant dining rooms, media, television and living rooms
- Beautifully maintained landscaping, gardens and secure interior and exterior courtyards with walking paths
- Therapeutic activities and specially trained staff to meet the unique needs of residents with Alzheimer’s Disease and other dementias
- Social, educational, spiritual and recreational programs
- Physical and cognitive wellness programs
- Multi-sensory experiences, regularly scheduled outings, group activities, regularly scheduled visits with children and opportunities to nurture pets and plants
- Never Too Late therapeutic computer-based learning, entertainment, and therapy system
- Nursing 7-days a week, fully dedicated staff and providers for physical/occupational therapy, podiatry, audiology, physician exams, etc.
- Full-service beauty salon and barber shop
- Medication management supervised by our LPN
- Assistance with the activities of daily living based on the individual needs of residents, including bathing, grooming and dressing
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Individual service plans based on each resident’s unique life history, developed upon move-in and updated regularly
- Dining program with daily offerings of three delicious, well-balanced meals and healthy nutrient-dense snacks throughout the day
- Resident monitoring system in each suite
- Fire protection system
- Trained staff 24 hours a day
- Secured memory care community
- Higher staff to resident ratios
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Highline Place Memory Care