Welcome to Griswold Home Care - where we provide extraordinary care at affordable prices. Griswold has been providing superior consumer-directed care for more than 30 years.
We are unique because:
- We use our CareAssure Screening System to recruit caregivers we would have care for our own parents. Yes, many companies say they thoroughly screen caregivers but do they conduct lengthy in person behavioral interviews to truly understand how the caregivers behave under different circumstances? have detailed conversations with references to learn how the caregiver performed? check driving records? obtain criminal background checks? We do this and much more so that we are confident sending the right caregiver to care for you or your loved one.
- We are consumer directed, meaning that you get to decide what the caregiver does for you, and you get to keep a caregiver that you like even if the agency gets a new client.
- We have a ValueCare Commitment because Griswold was founded on the principle that home care should be affordable and simple, without sacrificing quality. Our rates are all-inclusive and we publish them so you know what they are!
- We specialize in our 24/7 Live-in Program to provide affordable live-in care options that place a caregiver in the home around the clock. Typically, our daily live-in rate is equal to what other home care companies charge for an 8 or 9 hour shift.
- We utilize a FamilyFeedback System to stay in contact with your loved one via a monthly call and quarterly visit at no additional charge. Often, these visits are monthly. We do not refer a caregiver and disappear. We will stay in contact with you to provide whatever information you want as often as you want it.
- We have an AnywhereCare Advantage so that your loved one can have dedicated companion care no matter where they live. Even the best facilities won't offer dedicated companionship. Working with Griswold, your loved one will have the clinical access required from a senior housing community and the personalized companionship of a dedicated caregiver.
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients
|Caregivers available 24 hours a day:
|Available to assisted living facility:
80016, 80110, 80111, 80112, 80113, 80120, 80121, 80122, 80123, 80127, 80128, 80155, 80208, 80210, 80222, 80224, 80225, 80226, 80227, 80228, 80232, 80235, 80236, 80237, 80401, 80465